Kidnapped

"You will pay for this!" Hyo Joo yelled from the spot she's been tied up and blindfolded. She was locked inside an empty and dark room by her kidnapper.

"YAH! DON'T TOUCH ME!" She yelled again when she felt someone touches her face, she struggled from her chair kicking her feet in the air but failed after many attempts.

"You can't escape from your sin jerk!" She snapped but before she could yelled back again, the lone figure slapped her in the face.

*SLAP*

"Argh!" She winced in pain.

"You're crazy!" Hyo Joo uttered.

"JUST FUCKIN' KILL ME ALREADY!" She yelled amd the figure can't helped it and finally gave her a blow into her stomach to make her unconscious.

"Too loud." The kidnapper scoffed after Hyo Joo fell unconscious.

"Can I mark this pretty face of yours? Or should I cut your tongue off so you can't bark at me? Hm, sounds good." The kidnapper played a knife while tracing in Hyo Joo's jawline making a small slit on it before the blood flow out.

"I hate pretty faces so I killed them all, I recall how Jennie pleaded on me but she had pretty, pretty face that I hated very much so I couldn't helped myself but to end her life." The kidnapper kept on talking with the unconscious woman handling the knife.

"Should I kill you too?"

"Nah, that could wait so you must stay here and play with me." The kidnapper stepped backward leaving Hyo Joo alone again and get back from its own room.

"Still playing with them, huh?" Another figure appeared as the kidnapper halted and smirked at the new arrival.

"How could you act like nothing happened?"

"I'm loving this and I should thank you for helping me out to enter the selection so I could play with all of them but I need to find someone." The kidnapper asked.

"And who might be?"

"Hwang Miyoung."

"What's your business with her?"

"She hailed as the Crown Princess so out of all candidates, she's has the most prettiest face in all of us." The kidnapper widely grinned.

"And then what?"

"Maybe I could play with her and ruin those pretty face of her."

"You hated pretty face that much, huh? Then I help you out again."

"Are you a mind reader?"

"Well, no because your eyes always telling me things you wanted me to do for you."

"You can claim your reward."

"I want the Crown Prince dead."

"I can bring him as well if you wanted it so badly since I'm after Hwang Miyoung."

"Then its all set."

"When are we going to kidnap the both of them?"

"At their wedding ceremony I will text you every details where you can sneak inside the palace without being caught."

"Good job then its a deal!"

"Great!"

"I wanted to ruin his face badly!"

"You mean Prince Taeyeon?"

"Yes because he has a debt for me to pay with his own blood."

"Ooh you sounds scary."

"Nope, I'm serious."

"Well, I should go ahead then see you at the ceremony." The figure went out off the room leaving the murderer slash kidnapper.

"I hate his guts too." The kidnapper scoffed and closed the door behind.

-to be continued

A/N: I will make it a shortfic instead so I could move on with my other stories and probably my upcoming. Thank you🤘😄💙

ON-GOING

* Young Daddy
* Inflicted
* With Love 3
* Serenity Black (4 or 5 chapters left)
* Peculiar Gentleman (estimated 10 chapters more)
* The Selection (Last 2 chapters)

UPCOMING

* With Love 4 and 5 featuring YoonTae and TaeNySic

With Love,
chocomint89