Chapter 8.

Jordan

It was another Saturday night, brilliant colors flashing amongst the crowd of teenagers jumping up and down to the upbeat music that booms throughout the house. Hard liquor was splashing onto our clothing as people chugged the toxins through funnels, destroying their livers by the second. In the dark corners of the rooms, hooded identities began exchanging small pills to the average drug addicts for wadded piles of cash. By this hour, 12 a.m., I would typically be halfway over a buzz, but this party was different.

Here, Aaliyah's hand filled mine as we watched the rest of the students gamble their lives away.

Her reactions to reckless decisions were priceless, assuming she hadn't been to a party like this beforehand. As I watched her eyes bulge out of their sockets, laughing uncontrollably, I felt everyone's eyes on me. I'm sure everyone noticed my unusual actions, but despite not being intoxicated or laced, I was enjoying my time with her. 

The music turned into a rhythm and beat tune, transitioning the vibe of the party from chaotic to entertaining. Aaliyah catches on to the tempo of the song and starts dancing, immediately catching me off guard. I steadily stare her down as she sways her hips rhythmically to song, the bass of the speakers vibrating through the walls. She intercepted my eyes, treading towards me with her hands reaching out for mine. I bite my lip at the seductive gesture, grabbing her hands as she pulls me towards the center of the cramped space.

She wants everyone to know I'm hers.

A light shove forces me to fall into a metal fold-out chair placed in the center of the floor. Everyone shouts provocatively as Aaliyah circles around me, setting her hands on the back of my neck. She begins caressing my body in an alluring matter, sending goosebumps and icy chills across my skin. Suddenly, she grips my shoulders and swings around the seat, landing onto my lap and instantly falling  into the beat of the music as she thrusts her hips back and fourth. I am pulled closer to her, surrounding my senses with the scent of her aromatic perfume and her pleasing body heat. She makes sure that I can feel without the use of my hands so effortlessly.

Little did she know, I had a few tricks up my sleeve as well. 

I grab the bottom of her thighs and stand myself up, carrying her in my arms as a transition to slowly place her on the chair that I had once filled. Shock fills her face as I fluently shifted from viewing the show to dominating the performance. I began to settle on top of her, throwing my hips forwards as I grind against her hips, gripping her neck as I move closer to her.

 The females in the crowd began to rise in volume when their encouraging screams filled the atmosphere as I continued to show off the movement of my hips onto Aaliyah. I quickly glance around at the faces beat with makeup and someone catches me completely off guard. My mouth slightly drops, and I attempt to shake away from the illusion.

"Hey! Take that into another room, why don't you?" The DJ unexpectedly cuts into the music, putting pressure on the both of us.

Returning to the intimate moment, I smirk at Aaliyah devilishly, immediately forming a plan in my head. Aaliyah follows my thinking by asking, "Do you want to get out of here?" I nod my head without hesitation, grabbing her hand and leading her through the barrier of bodies and toward the door. I force the door open, pushing Aaliyah passed me and through it, shoveling my hand in my pocket. I quickly yank out my car keys and hand them to her, surprise filling her face.

"Can you go start the car? I have to use the restroom."

She instantly nods, a smile spreading across her face as she runs off to complete her small task. I close the door, turning towards the party again. My eyes surfed the scene until I briefly discovered what I had been looking for. I immediately shuffle towards the area, pushing through the heavy bodies of people who splashed small amounts of liquor onto my drenched clothing. I open a door that lead into a dark room, my eyes slowly adjusting from the flashing lights outside. A dark body formed across my eyesight, speaking out to me.

"I see you have a little girlfriend now."

My sight had fully calibrated, and fear fills my chest, increasing the intensity of my heartbeat. It became hard for me to swallow and I couldn't move anymore. I finally knew why. 

It was her. The mystery girl from my last party.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm extremely busy with sports and I'm sorry it has been so long!!! Next chapter will be coming soon!