Chapter eight

“Kai…”

“YoonA, can we stay like this for just a minute.” Kai answered.

---------------

The two went to the living room and YoonA noticed that the house is so quiet.

“Kai oppa, where’s SuHo ssi and D.O ssi?” YoonA question out while roaming around the house.

Kai sat on the couch while looking on every direction YoonA went to. Kai smiled sweetly while watching her.

YoonA approach Kai and sit beside him.  Kai pulled YoonA closer to him and hugged her waist, YoonA was startled because her face was on Kai’s chest and she can feel his breathing. Kai rested his head on YoonA’s top head and inhaled her scent.

For Kai, YoonA’s scent was addicting and just perfect for him it’s like his comfort zone. Suddenly Kai answered YoonA’s question a while ago.

“Hyungs went somewhere else?”

“Where?” YoonA replied

“Uhmm… they went back to the tribe to find the antidote.” Kai answered still hesitated if it was the right time for her to know.

“What kind of antidote oppa?” YoonA pulled back and look at Kai’s face.

“Uhmmm…” Kai just murmured. When he sees YoonA’s pouting and her eyes tell him to please just say the truth. He gave up and answered because who can’t resist her pout face, Kai find it cute for her.

“The antidote is to stop me for transforming to a wolf.” When YoonA heard about it, her eyes went wide and she can’t express how happy she is right now.

She quickly hugs Kai and stood up from the couch and jumps like a kid. Kai just smiled seeing her girlfriend reactions.

“So what are we waiting for we should celebrate Oppa.” YoonA pulled Kai’s hand. Finally Kai stood up.

“Where do you want to go?” Kai asked YoonA. Without any seconds, YoonA answered excitedly.

“To the amusement park.”

“Before we go can we just drop by the school, I forgot to give it to MinJun about our proposal report.” Kai said and YoonA nodded.

-------------------

At the school

YoonA patiently waits for Kai at the lobby when she remembers to visit her friend SeoHyun at the library.

She went to find SeoHyun but unfortunately she was on leaved said the head librarian so YoonA just stayed for a while.

She missed this place because these past few weeks her life is messed up because of a guy who ruined changed her life.

While looking at every shelf, her gazed stop in a particular book section. This section was all about mythical/extraordinary creatures.

YoonA just scan the books in line when she found a book entitled Wolves love stories, she gets the book and take her seat.

While flipping the pages, YoonA’s eyes caught something about a human who fell in love to a wolf and this story says that the only possible cure is ‘love tears’. YoonA reads about this love tears, according to the book love tears is a special tear that only a person with pure love can made and its says that it can break a spell but no one can find the love tears. The last time it happen was about 12th century ago.

YoonA keeps on reading when her phone vibrated it was a text message from her boyfriend Kai.

From Kai oppa :)

                YoonA, where are you? I’m at the lobby.

YoonA read the message and immediately replied

To Kai oppa :)

                I’m at the library. Just wait there. OK ^^

“Sent” YoonA said and with that she stood up and place the book to its place. She bid goodbye to the head librarian and went straight ahead at the lobby.

YoonA sees Kai sitting at the bench.

*Look at him, waiting for me like that. Oh, kyeopta oppa* YoonA thought while approaching Kai

Kai stood up when he sees YoonA went to him.

“So, are we ready? Let’s go then.” Kai intertwined his hand to YoonA’s hand. YoonA smiled and cheered “Amusement park”

And with that the two spent their time...