Sometimes Things Don't Go As We Planned

A/N: [8/19/18]- Well, alrighty then school for me begins tomorrow and I still need to edit this wHoLe fanfic. Pray for me and keep reading lovelies!!! <3

-THE BEGINNING-

<~...........................<~>.............................~>

Tae's POV...

I laid down on the floor of Jeongguk's room. I felt bored and decided to just hang out with Jeongguk for today. We didn't have school anyways since today is a Saturday. When I'm not at school or busy studying, I'm usually with my best friend, Jeongguk, or how I like to call him, "Gukkie". Sometimes, I'll be with Jimin, but I'm not as close to him as Jeongguk. Although, Jimin is a very good friend and we get along well.

"Hey, it's your turn Tae." I heard Jeongguk say, snapping me away from my thoughts.

I opened my eyes, having previously closed them and laid on the floor, and looked at the game of chess that we were playing. I honestly almost forgot that we were still playing this. 

"Do we still have to play this? I'm losing anyways." I complained, pointing to his pile of all my pieces that he won.

"Fine." He replied, rolling his eyes a bit.

I smiled and watched as he put the pieces away. Jeongguk usually does something if I ask or whine to him. I mean, what are best friends for?

"So, what are we going to do now?" He asked me after he closed the box.

I shrugged. "Whatever you wanna do is fine."

"So, we could play Mario Kart?" Jeongguk asked.

I laughed and nodded. "Sure Gukkie."

We both got up from the floor of his bedroom and left to go downstairs. Once we got to the living room, we sat in front of the TV and he turned on the Wii. Mario Kart is one of my all time fave games. I usually lose, but I love playing it anyways. Especially since I play it with Jeongguk.

"I'm gonna kick your butt." He said as he turned on Mario Kart.

"Nope." I replied with a smirk.

Jeongguk tossed me a remote and smirked back at me. Oh Jeonggukie, you'll never lose to video game master Kim Taehyung! I know I usually lose, but I' put on my A game for this!

"It's on." He said.

"I'm Yoshi!" I exclaimed and clicked on the little picture of Yoshi.

"Well, I'll be Mario." Jeongguk said.

Then, after we had our characters picked out, we started racing. I won the first race, but after that, Jeongguk was really committed to beating me. So he somehow beat me for the next six rounds. Even though, I am kind of a video game master. 

As we played, I noticed that I really had to use the restroom. But I really wanted to play another round. I especially wanted to beat Jeongguk on Rainbow Road. So after we raced on Rainbow Road, I told him I'd be back. I just had to go to the bathroom.

"Don't take too long or else I'll play without you." Jeongguk joked.

I smiled and walked away to the bathroom. 

<~...........................<~>.............................~>

When I left the bathroom and walked back into the living room, I remember the lights being on when I left. Now they were off. I was confused, so I went to turn on the lights. When I flicked the switch, oddly, nothing happened.