Join The Club

In the morning, I woke up a little bit after Jimin and immediately he wanted and explanation to my behavior last night. I ended up telling him everything. Even the Friday the 13th part. Jimin seemed thoroughly confused, but he still acted as if all of this was real. Maybe it truly was and I wasn't going crazy. 

But whatever is happening, it's not normal...and I don't think I'm safe.

  <~...........................<~>.............................~>  

The funeral for my mom was kinda early this morning, so Jimin and I got ready really quickly, ate some form of a breakfast, and were out the door. I offered to drive, but Jimin said something along the lines of "I don't trust you with my car. You barely have the mental capacity of a three year old."

I was not impressed.

During my mom's funeral, I didn't cry. I didn't speak. I didn't do anything. I was numb and quiet. Words couldn't describe my pain, and yes, I know others are suffering more than me, but I've never felt a loss like this before. My dad died when I was young or at least that's what everyone tells me, my mother died mysteriously, my best friend is gone, and I have no other family. My next option in life is go to an orphanage and hope that someone will adopt me.

  <~...........................<~>.............................~>  

After the funeral...

Jimin and Taehyung are leaving...

"Tae...Namjoon's over there." Jimin whispered to me as I began walking out

I looked to where Jimin was pointing at and of course, across the street, Namjoon was standing as if he was waiting. He's a bit creepy to be honest.

"Jimin, we should probably go the other way." I whispered.

Jimin gave me a nervous look and shook his head.

"I told him I'd talk to him today." Jimin said.

"What? Why?" I asked. "You act like you hate him."

"I've gotta talk to him and get all of this sorted out."

I sighed and followed Jimin as he walked across the street and nodded at Namjoon in a somewhat polite way. Namjoon did the same. Then, he led us down the street and into a car that I guessed was his. I was feeling a bit suspicious the whole time because no one exchanged a single word, but once we got into the car, they were arguing their heads off.

"After all these years and you finally show your face to me?! We all thought you were dead until we read some news article about Jeongguk!" Namjoon exclaimed.

"I had to leave! It was for the best." Jimin yelled back.

"Better? Ha! We all almost died that night! If it wasn't for Jin and Yoongi, we'd all be gone!" 

"I left you for a reason! Stop acting like you're my dad or something."

"We were worried. And now Kookie's gone! Maybe if you stayed with u-"

"No! I'd never stay with you crazies! Kookie and I left for a good reason!"

"You still can't escape your fate though! You'll always be one of us!"

My head was spinning as they bickered and yelled. Why did Namjoon call Jeongguk, Kookie? Only his friends called him that. What was truly going on? Was there more to my best friends than I already knew? Why did they keep secrets?