Part 8

JII-SAMA P.O.V.

Beni-chan had fainted right into my arms!

I quickly called a doctor to get her checked. 

Time skip Hospital

BENIO P.O.V.

I woke up to find myself lying on a hospital bed. I took a look around and found a nurse talking to a doctor.

One of the nurses turned around and looked at me. She smiled.

"How are you feeling miss?" she asked.

"Fine but a little nauseous." I said.

"We have news for you." the doctor was now sitting beside me. I pushed myself up to sit.

"I am not sure what you might want to call it." he stated in a concerned tone.

"Huh?" I asked. I have no idea what he is talking about!

"What news? I don't understand." I said in a calm and respectful manner. I was currently filled with anxiety.

"You are........." he took a deep breath

"............pregnant" the nurse finished for him.

My jaw was literally hanging by now. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!

I started to recall what had happened.

Flashback

I was lying beside Rokuro on our bed. We were married and it was our night as husband and wife. Just thinking about it makes me happy.

Rokuro hugged me close to his chest. I buried my face into his neck. I placed my hands on his warm chest. His shirt was blocking the path of my hands from his bare skin.

I took his shirt off. He didn't seem to mind. He nudged me playfully.

He tugged at the hem of my top. 

I quickly covered myself.

"Why not Beni?" he asked in an adorable voice. "Is there a rule that only the boy can take his top off and the girl can't?"

"N.....n......n............no! Its not like that. You just like big ch....ch....chested girls. You always look at Otomi-san's chest all the time. You never try to look at me whenever there are other girls around. You are always staring at them, not at me. So I figured that you only like them and not me just because I am a flat-chested." I paused for a minute. He was frowning at me. I continued half glad that I had caught his attention, and half sad that he was frowning at me. 

"Even those magazine girls-" but he stopped me by kissing me full in the lips. 

He smirked before he started to touch me everywhere! AND WHEN I SAY EVERYWHERE I MEAN EACH AND EVERY PART OF MY BODY. EVEN MY PRIVATE PLACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL IF HE WAS GOING TO BE SUCH A FUCKER THEN I AM TOO!

And then we moved into the night. He didn't resist at all.

Present time

"Have you told Jii-sama?" I asked the doctor.

He shook his head.

"I told him not to tell anyone anything yet. It is always nice for the to-be mother to take things into her own hands." the nurse took my hands in hers. "Taking responsibility- is the first step to be a good mother. There are other things too. You should know all about those things. How to take care of the household, how to take hard decisions,how to.........."

She went on and on. I listened to her words carefully. Many of those suggestions were things that I had already faced in my life thanks to my career as an exorcist. The thing was, how do I tell Rokuro????!!!!

Then I suddenly realized something. What about school? How do I keep the pregnancy thing a secret at school when I was bound to start showing in a week. Oh! I haven't told you yet have I, that I am already three weeks along.