Part 25

I woke up to the cries of Komi early at 4:00 in the morning.

"Benio?" Rokuro's voice called out from beside me."Go get her please. I'm too lazy to get up right now."

"You're the worst father someone could possibly get." I sighed, as I got up and tried to rock Komi to sleep. But when she didn't I took a deep breath and told Rokuro to untie my dress again, while I fed Komi.

"Really Benio?" he grumbled "It's 4:00 in the morning"

"Tell your daughter, not me." I replied.

Rokuro P.O.V.

"Right." I said.

I untied her dress exposing her beautiful breasts. Komi greedily clung to my wife's breasts. She placed her lips on her nipples, and started to suck on her. Jealousy took over me, as I saw Benio shiver with pleasure. I glared at my loves, not dangerously but playfully.

Benio laughed at my jealousy, and placed my hand on her other breast. But I pulled away.

"W-why?" 

"Its alright. Komi can have you for now. I already had you for one night to myself. Its her turn."

Benio seemed to sigh in relief. I pulled her close to me and protectively embraced her.

"I'll always love you." I whispered into her ears.

"Me too!" she replied.

Soon Komi fell asleep.

"Won't you get to school?"

"Are you kidding me Benio? It is barely dawn yet." I yawned to prove my point.

"Alright sleepy head. I am going to get breakfast ready. We'll have curry today."

"NNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled.

"Then get off the bed."

"NO!"

"I am thinking of making enough curry for the next month. Then I won't have to cook for the ne--" she got cut off because I placed my hand on her mouth.

"Fine, I'll get up, I get the message okay?"

She nodded her head. I got prepared for school. Then I noticed that Benio didn't look too happy at being left alone.