Ch. 6 You Work Too Much

Gaster's POV

I arrived back at the tent. (Y/N) must have fallen asleep. (G/P) looked so cute and peaceful. They were twitching a bit which was extra cute. (G/P) must have had a good dream. I smiled to myself while returning to my desk. Snap out of it. (G/P) is a human! You can't be having these thoughts about (G/P)!!! I yelled to myself. I went to work on the tracker. I should do this now so that it will be easier to hide while (G/P)'s asleep.

(Time skip brought to you by "You spilt juice on your favorite dress, hey accidents happen. How do you think the kids got here?" Meme)

Gaster's POV (still)

I finished making the tracker. Now all I have to do is place it on their armor that Asgore made them. The tracker was small, but it was still hard to find a spot to put it. I should probably put it somewhere that won't be attacked. And a spot where it won't be seen. I decided to place it on the part where the armor is separated, to let (Y/N) move their joints in (G/P) knees. I moved the armor to make sure the tracker wouldn't get in the way of anything. Luckily, I was small enough. I was about to go to my desk to work on the audio recorder when one of the fellow monsters came into the tent. "Doctor WD Gaster, I was sent here by leader Asgore. He would like to speak to you privately in his tent. As long as it's not getting in the way of anything." I sighed. It was probably about the development of the tracker and audio recorder. "✋︎ 🕈︎✋︎☹︎☹︎ 👍︎⚐︎💣︎☜︎ ✌︎💧︎ 💧︎⚐︎⚐︎☠︎ ✌︎💧︎ 🏱︎⚐︎💧︎💧︎✋︎👌︎☹︎☜︎ (I will come to his tent as soon as possible),"I replied. "Very well, sir." The monster then left. I looked back at (Y/N) and they were awake. "What's that about?" I start to write in my notebook, don't worry about it. Anyway, Asgore has decided your role. He said you will be a spy, but you will be carrying weapons and armor. That's just in case you get caught or we are found by humans. You will also have an audio recorder so that you can record what the humans say and bring it back to us. I finished writing and showed it to (Y/N). She looked happy. "But, what if the armor makes too much noise, or is too heavy?" She asked. I wrote in my book again. Don't worry. I altered it a bit so that it won't add any weight or mass. It will also keep up the same speed as if you weren't even wearing the armor. It also won't make any sounds. I have the notebook to (Y/N) again. She nodded as in agreement and gave it back to me. I just then remembered I had to go talk with Asgore. I sped walked out of there and rushed to his tent. "Hello Gaster! I just wanted to ask how the tracker and voice recorder is going." Asgore asked in his natural deep voice. "✋︎ ☞︎✋︎☠︎✋︎💧︎☟︎☜︎👎︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ ❄︎☼︎✌︎👍︎😐︎☜︎☼︎ ✌︎☠︎👎︎ 🏱︎☹︎✌︎👍︎☜︎👎︎ ✋︎❄︎ ⚐︎☠︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ ✌︎☼︎💣︎⚐︎☼︎ 🕈︎✋︎❄︎☟︎⚐︎🕆︎❄︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ ☟︎🕆︎💣︎✌︎☠︎ ☠︎⚐︎❄︎✋︎👍︎✋︎☠︎☝︎. 👌︎🕆︎❄︎ ✋︎ 🕈︎✌︎☠︎❄︎ ❄︎⚐︎ ✌︎💧︎😐︎📪︎ 🕈︎☟︎✡︎ 👎︎✋︎👎︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ 🕈︎✌︎☠︎❄︎ ❄︎⚐︎ 💧︎☜︎☜︎ 💣︎☜︎ ☠︎⚐︎🕈︎✍︎ ✋︎ 💣︎☜︎✌︎☠︎📪︎ ✋︎❄︎ ☟︎✌︎💧︎ ⚐︎☠︎☹︎✡︎ 👌︎☜︎☜︎☠︎ ✌︎ ☞︎☜︎🕈︎ ☟︎⚐︎🕆︎☼︎💧︎. (I finished the tracker and put it on the armor without the human noticing. But what I want to ask, why did you want to see me now? I mean, it has only been a few hours.)" Asgore let out a deep laugh. "Gaster, it has been 2 days since I asked you to make the tracker." I was shocked at his statement. This means (Y/N) is almost completely healed. He saw my shock and continued. "Anyways, how is the voice recorder going?" He asked. I got out of my state of shock and tried to act professional. I straightened my back. "✋︎ 🕈︎✌︎💧︎ ✌︎👌︎⚐︎🕆︎❄︎ ❄︎⚐︎ 💧︎❄︎✌︎☼︎❄︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ ✌︎🕆︎👎︎✋︎⚐︎ ☼︎☜︎👍︎⚐︎☼︎👎︎☜︎☼︎ 🕆︎☠︎❄︎✋︎☹︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ ☼︎☜︎✈︎🕆︎☜︎💧︎❄︎☜︎👎︎ 💣︎☜︎ ❄︎⚐︎ 💧︎🏱︎☜︎✌︎😐︎ 🕈︎✋︎❄︎☟︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎.(I was about to start the audio recorder until you requested to speak with me.)" I replied. He nodded. "Very well then. You may return to your tent and work on the recorder." I bowed in respect and left to go to my tent. When I entered the tent, I saw (Y/N) looking at their armor. Luckily, they weren't trying it on yet or that would be weird. Ugh, stop thinking like this Gaster! I snap back to reality and notice that the human is looking at me with a confused face. Then I realize that I've been staring at them for a few minutes. I start to blush. You're blushing?! You're such an idiot! I yell at myself. I quickly get to my desk and start working on the audio recorder while (Y/N) sits back down. Well that was awkward. I start to get tired. I can't... fall... asleep... I then blackout.

Your POV

I sat back down after inspecting the suit of armor I was given. It was amazing. I can't believe they did that for me! I look over at Gaster and he's... sleeping? He looks cute. He must've over worked himself. I slightly giggle at this. But it wasn't enough for him to wake up. I didn't want to wake him when he looks so peaceful. He still has that purple blush from earlier. Although, it's faded a bit. He had his arms folded on top of his desk with his head in them. I was feeling a little tired too, so I decided to go to sleep also. I lay down in the bed and let my thoughts roam. I wondered if my wounds were healed or not. I shrugged it off and decided to just get some sleep. After a few minutes of tossing and turning, I finally got myself in the right position and started to drift off into sleep. Hopefully this dream was good like the last.