Ch. 7 Weird feelings

(Sorry that I haven't been updating lately. I was really busy. Nah, that's a lie, I was just too lazy to do anything all day. I barely even ate for the last few days. Idk whats wrong with me but whatever. Let's get onto the book. Btw I'm surprised that people are reading this. It may be a small number of you, but for me, that's so surprising.)

Your POV

I woke up to birds chirping. The sun was rising. It was a beautiful day. It almost even made me forget there was a war happening. Until I looked at the monster at the desk. He was still sleeping. I yawned and just kept looking at him. He was in the same position as last night. Seeing him made my heart feel weird. What is this??? I yelled at myself. Even though I was thinking that I  should probably stop, I kept staring at the sleeping skeleton. His black lab coat draped over his cream colored turtle neck. His long black pants that went down to his shiny black shoes. (Idk) I looked at his arms, then his hands. He had holes in his hands right where the palms should be. How did you not notice this before? I questioned myself. He started to wake up. I gasped a little from this and he whips around to look at me. He has a worried but tired expression on his face. I just stared at him, unable to speak. I could feel my cheeks getting warmer. It can't be that hot. Can it? I asked myself. His expression turned from worried, to questioning. His head was slightly tilted and this made me feel something. But what was it? "Sorry.... w-when y-you were wa-waking up, i-i-it star-startled m-me," I managed to stutter out. Jeez, what is wrong with you? He slightly nodded. He jolted slightly as if he just realized something. He started to write in the notebook and showed it to me. He seemed like he had a slight tint of purple on his cheeks. I dismissed it and read what was on the notebook. It said, were you watching me sleep? My face was heating up. "N-no. W-well... ma-may-may-mayb-maybe?" I said, a stuttering mess. Do I have a fever? Why is my face so hot? His face was a dark shade of purple. He turned around and started to work on the audio recorder. I was still... how do you say it? Shocked? No. Embarrassed? Is that what that feels like? I've been shocked before, but I've never been embarrassed. I just laid down and shove my face in the pillow.

Gaster's POV

I'm working on the audio recorder. (Y/N) was red like a tomato when they read what I wrote. Then, they answered maybe?! (G/P) actually watched me sleep. I'm shocked and embarrassed. My face must be totally purple. I looked back and (G/P) were laying down, face first into the pillow. (Y/N) looks cute. What are you thinking? Stop it! I yelled at myself. I can't be having feelings for a patient. And this patient is a human! So stop these thoughts at once! I went back to working on the recorder.

(Time skip brought to you by me being super lazy!!!)

Still Gaster's POV

I'm finished with the audio recorder. I thought it would take longer than the tracker but I was wrong. I looked outside and it was night. I looked back inside of my tent and saw (Y/N) sleeping. I got the audio recorder onto the armor with no problems. I went to my desk with nothing to do. I would ask Asgore... but he's probably asleep. I wasn't tired at all. I stood up and went to (Y/N). I took their bandages off without (G/P) waking up. Their wounds were fully healed now and they would be able to spy on the other humans starting tomorrow.

(I'm sorry that this chapter wasn't as long. I'll try to make longer chapters in the future. Anyway, thanks you guys for reading, have a great life, unlike mine.)