Ch 8 You Can Talk

Hey hey hey! I'm back! I'm not dead! Ok, seriously, I'm sorry. I haven't updated in a while and I felt like I was starting to leave the fandom. I know, I know. But I'm back because I can't leave a fan fiction unfinished. And plus, I don't have a current senpai to admire. ;( I'm not gonna involve you in my problems so... read plz.

Gaster's POV
I woke up to birds singing. Wait... when did I fall asleep? I was so confused. I picked up my head and looked around the tent. Huh... the human is gone.......... WAIT WHERE IS THE HUMAN?!?! I raced out of my tent only to find (Y/N) talking with other monsters. She looks very happy. Is she making... friends with these monsters? I just stood there watching (G/P). I was admiring her. (G/P) looked back at me. Shit! "Hello Gaster!" (Y/N) said to me. That's weird, they weren't stuttering like usual. Then I realized, I had to respond to them. "O-oh. Hello (Y/N). Didn't know that you left the tent. Heh. Anyways, you're able to do your job in this war now, your wounds have healed." I said back. (Y/N) has their jaw to the ground. I'm really confused. "Yo-you... YOU CAN TALK?!" (G/P) yelled. Fuck... I'm not supposed to talk in English in front of humans. I messed up. "... u-uh..." I couldn't get the words out of my mouth. I felt my cheekbones (???) heat up. I slowly started to walk backwards toward the tent hoping that (Y/N) didn't notice until I was in the tent. This plan didn't work, however.
(Y/N) grabs my wrist (idk just go with it) and pulls me towards the tent. Well, I got where I wanted to go I guess. "Why didn't you tell me?" (G/P) asked. "W-well. I'm not really supposed to talk human around humans," I replied. "First of all, it's not 'human', it's English. There are many languages that humans speak. English isn't even the most common spoken language. Second of all, think of me as another monster," she says. Wow. Just.. wow. How is she a human? She's the most intelligent, positive, beauti- What are you thinking Gaster?! Stop it. Oh god. I'm staring again. But... she's also staring. She has a light, red blush on her face. It's adorable. GASTER!!! STOP!!! I just look away and hear a light squeak come from her. I look back and (Y/N) has their arms wrapped around their legs, pulling them to their chest.  (Y/N)'s face was as red as a cherry. It was cute. I chuckled a little. (Y/N) just glared at me. But that glare turned into a stare. They started to slowly inch towards me. I started to go purple. I was subconsciously moving towards them too. Our eyes were slowly closing. I felt something warm and soft on my lips.(I'm gonna say he as lips... and eyes deal with it) My eyes shot open and saw that I was kissing (Y/N). Gaster!!! What are you doing?!? I can't help it. I close my eyes. My hand found it's way in their hair. Their hair was amazingly soft. I bit (G/P) lip to ask for entrance to deepen the kiss. (Y/N) obliged and opened their mouth and I slipped my tongue in.

Your POV
    Omg omg omg! I'm kissing Gaster! Ok, calm down. He bit me bottom lip as permission. I happily opened my mouth and felt something cold and wet in my mouth. It felt... satisfying. I felt him grab my hair. We started to quietly moan as we kissed. (don't worry, it's not going that far) We were so far into the kiss that we didn't realize someone walked in. "I'll come back later," a deep, rough voice spoke from inside the tent. We immediately stopped and looked at the monster standing in the entrance of the tent. Asgore started chuckling. My face was crimson while Gaster's was a very dark purple, almost black. Asgore left the tent and we just sat there in shock. Once he left, I jumped off of Gaster with my back facing him. Somehow, I had gotten onto his lap. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have. It was my fault. I'm so sorry," I said. I was so guilty. Gaster would probably lose his role as doctor, and I would probably lose my role as spy. Gaster touches my shoulder and I flinch a bit. I look over my shoulder and see him sadly smiling at me. He's barely blushing anymore. "It's fine (Y/N), it wasn't your fault," he tells me. "Bu-But... you could lose yo-," I start to say but he cuts me off with a kiss. We break apart, I string of saliva connecting our mouths. I look into his eyes. They're full of lust. "(Y/N), this might be a bit too soon. But, I love you," Gaster says. The only thing I could think to do was kissing him again. He slightly laughed, which made our mouths vibrate and that made me want him more. He pulled away, and I groaned at the loss of his lips. "You should probably start spying. We can't get too distracted. Hehehe," he says. His smile makes me blush just a bit. "O-okay," I reply. I get up and as I'm about to leave the tent, Gaster grabs my shoulder and turns me around and gives me a small kiss on the lips. "Love you too Gaster." Then I turn back around and start to walk out of my tent. I walk towards Asgore's tent to tell him that I'd go spy on the human's camp now. I walk in and there I saw Gaster and Asgore talking. Asgore was slightly laughing and Gaster's face was very purple. I was very confused so I decided to eavesdrop on their conversation. Gaster was talking in wingdings, so I tried to listen to Asgore's side of the conversation.

Word count: 948
Oohhh, what were they talking about? Hopefully it won't take long for me to update but idk, I get lazy... a lot. Bubye guys!!!