Chapter 58

Gionni

"I just need you to act like shit normal, don't even make em think nothing going on" i said, to Mir as we stopped at a stop sign

"Aight, but bro you really ain't have to do this, i was working on it" he said.

"We handling this today, ain't gone be no more shooting shit up, and these niggas definitely getting dime" i said seriously.

"G if shit start gettin crazy get up outta there tho, you got a family to make it back home to, i aint got shit forreal"

"Fuck i look like dippin leaving you in there, not my speed. But speaking of family, why the fuck you had Rell working in the trap, thats foul" i said, parking down the street from where the meet up spot was.

"He told you i had him in the trap?" he said sucking his teeth. "That lil nigga, came to the trap on his own one day last week, and i told him to get the fuck outta here. I told him once i got my money back right i was gonna look out for him, but you know how he is he want fast money"

"Your grand ma foul asf for having them in that crib like that too" i said seriously.

"She can't get another dime from me, she stole $10,000 and got into the stash."

"The stash?? She fucking with rock now?" i asked.

"I guess, but you know niggas been telling me she was coming on the blocc trynna get served shit ain't new" he said, zipping up his coat.

"So let me ask you this, if you knew that why you leave them kids in the house with her bro?"

"Man they wasn't gone be no safer out here with me, while i'm dipping bullets." He said. "I was looking for my sister so she could come get em, but the niggas on A blocc said she ran off with some smoker nigga"

"Drugs really be fucking people life up" i said, shaking my head.

"And we the niggas thats supplying it"

"True but ain't nobody forced to be a crackhead, they do that shit cause they want to."

He nodded his head, "What slim and them pulling up in?" he asked.

"They already over there in the black Tahoe" i said pointing them out. I had been looking around, peeping the scene the entire time we sat here, so i knew exactly what was going on and where everybody was at. "Look, its a car full of niggas right there, across the light, behind the white altima" i said pointing out the niggas that had to be here for Rod.

"How the fuck you see that G, i didn't even peep"

I chuckled, "Thats why you be getting shot at " i said, laughing. "Its another car over there too with about three niggas, watch them cause they probably gone hop out first, they see us like we see them 9 times out of 10"