The Meeting. Chapter 2

PICTURE OF BAILEE ON THE SIDE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 2:

~~~~~~Harry's POV~~~~~~

" Okay " the two girls sitting in the hallway said together like it was planned. I really needed to know there names. They were just drop dead beautiful! did I fancy them? No, to soon but the one with the brown hair was really stunning. I must have been in deep thought because the next thing I know Louis is waving his hands in my face screaming my name.

"Sorry guys I was thinking about something."

" It's fine, Louis was only calling your name for about five minutes" The red headed one said. I really need to ask there names!

" Hey girls what are your names?" I say

"WOW! You must have been thinking really hard because Louis already asked us that" The red headed one said again. I could tell she was the more out going one because the brunette hasn't really said much. The red head and Lou would properly get along really well. And then she spoke.

"My name is Alexa but people call me Alex. And this is my freind Bailee" She said. Her voice was beautiful! I loved it.

"How old are you?" Louis asked next

This time the Bailee answers.

"I am 19 and Alex is 18." She said really happy. YES! My age.

"So why don't we head back to the hotel room now and let you meet the boys?" I say.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~Alex's POV~~~~~~

We walk back to their hotel room. Inside I'm literally fangirling and I'm pretty sure Bailee is to! We walk inside to see a very hungry Niall stuffing his face in the kitchen and Zayn and Liam playing video games. When we walked in everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at us, then to Harry and Louis.

"Guys what did we say about bringing random girls back to our hotel room!?" Liam said with his Daddy Direction mode kicking in.

"First of all, there not just some random girls! This is Alex and Bailee. They got locked out of their hotel room and there Mom wont be back with the key 'til 3 in da morning" Louis said really fast.

"Oh sorry girls, I'm Liam and this is Zayn and Niall" He said pointing to each one as he said their names.

"How did Harry and Louis find you guys?" Zayn said not even turning away from his video games. Harry let out a laugh and started to tell the story.

"Well...... Louis ran out of the hotel room with his hood on backwards and his hood covering his face. So then I ran after him and these two girls were asleep on the floor down the hallway. So I tell Lou to watch out and he trips over the first girls legs and falls right on top of the second girl and he wakes her up in a panic. She yells 'GET OFF ME FATTY!!' and so, yeah......" Harry said laughing in between sentences. Then all the other boys start laughing there heads off and Niall is rolling on the floor laughing. Louis is just standing there looking really embarrassed.

"Do you really think I'm fat?" Louis says in a really chessy hurt voice to Bailee. She lets out a little giggle.

"No I do't think your fat! You just woke me up slamming yourself onto my stomach!" Bailee said giggling a little. I think she likes him. They would make a cute couple! I turn to Harry and see him staring at me again. He's been doing that ever since we met him. Hmmmm........ He couldn't possibly like me? Do I like him? My thoughts were interrupted.

" Hey Alex can I talk to you alone please?" Bailee asked

"Sure......"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~Bailee's POV~~~~~

" Hey can i talk to you alone please"

"Sure......." Alex says back to me, curiosity in her voice.

We walk over to the bathroom and step inside.

"Do you think Louis likes me?" I blurt out

"Ummm ....... I don't know, we kinda just meet them 30 minutes ago!" Alex states.

"Well yeah but, I think Harry likes you. Hes keeps making eyes at you!"

" NO, he couldn't possibly like me!" She says back.

"Hmmmm....... but the real question is, do you like him?"

"Well maybe just a little!" She says back to me with a huge smile on her face. I'm going to have to tell Harry when we go back while she was talking to Zayn and Liam. Harry asked me to ask her! We walk out of the bathroom and Alex goes and dances with Louis who is currently doing the 'Pat the Dog, Screw the Light bulb.'

"ALEX COME JOIN ME LOVE! YOU PAT THE DOG, THEN YOU SCREW THE LIGHTBULB AND THEN YOU JUST GO CRAZY!" Louis yells at her and she goes and joins in. While I go over to Harry and whisper in his ear.

"She said yes!" Is all I say and then a huge smile runs across his face. Just about then Niall yells let play 'Truth or Dare' and Harry's eyes light up with amusement.

____________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~Harry's POV~~~~~~

"She said yes!" Bailee whispered in my ear. All I do is smile. She likes me, she likes me! YAY! I'm so glad she likes me even tho I only meet her like 45 minutes ago! She was beautiful and wasn't like any of the other girls I've meet or hooked up with.

" LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE" Niall yells and I'm so glad he did because I have a plan. I wonder who Bailee likes because when Bailee and Alex went to talk, Louis said he fancied her a little. So now I have two plans! Ahahahahaha!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note~

Sorry its really short I have to go somewhere today! So I will try to upload the rest like in two days maybe sooner. PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE STORY AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!!!