CHAPTER THREE: THE SUDDEN ANNUAL FUNCTION

That same day, Muna came rushed in and shouted "Money".

"Here" replied Emaan and "here is mine" replied Hajra.

The girls were upstairs and were revising for the exam. There was a little time left before the bell was going to be rung.

"Amy, show me those fill in the blanks" Emaan gazed at the paper Amy had in her hands.

"These are..." before she could complete Emaan snatched the papers and begun reading.

"Hey, all nerds here" Ats mocked while waving her hands in the air.

"Did you learn these fill ups Ats?" Taha turned towards Ats.

"Yes, I learnt everything. Show once though" Ats gave a naughty smile.

Everyone was busy snatching and reading notes. Then suddenly the bell rang. *TRING* TRIIIIIIIING*

"Amy take these" Emaan gave the papers back.

"Emaan those are just half of the questions the complete ones are with Taha" Amy shouted at Emaan while giving a silent laugh.

"Why didn't you tel me before?" Emaan shouted back.

" Go down I will tell you the answers there" Aisha interrupted while collecting the notes.

" Mussu your notes" Amy handed Mussu her notebook.

" Aisha where is my bottle" Farha asked.

"Downstairs only" Aisha replied.

All of them ran towards the staircase. When Muna and Amy reached the door, Amy turned back and pointed at the notes which were left behind on the bench.

"Whose notes are those?" Muna asked Amy with a reluctant look.

" Whose is it?" Amy yelled through the staircase.

"My.....my notes. I asked you to pick them Hajra" Mussu shouted.

She rushed upstairs and made her way to the bench.

"Hahahahah" Amy and Muna laughed loudly.

" She won't change" Amy said while smirking.

"Yeah, right dude" Muna smirked back.

They all wished each other for the last exam and proceeded to their respective exam halls.

The answer sheets got distributed and then the principal showed up.

Amy, Ats, Aisha, Mussu and Emaan were present in that room.

They looked at each other rather confused.

The principal announced that an annual function is going to be held. The date was same as the resort booking.

After the headmistress left, "Muna but that's the date we are going to the resort" Amy told Muna with a surprised look.

"I know dude but what to do?" Muna said while jerking her shoulders.

"Amy ask madam to change the date" Atiya suggested with a worried face.

Aisha, Mussu and Emaan just looked at the three girls who were in the midst of a deep discussion.

"Aisha..shshshsh" Emaan waved her hand.

"What?" Aisha asked annoyingly as they were not allowed to speak in the hall.

"Answers?" Emaan said while opening her both eyes wide.

"Oh, unit, parallel and coordinate" Aisha replied and then looked away as if nothing happened.

The exam began but the girls were worried.

The clerk showed up after a while and called out the names of students who have not paid the fees.  Aisha had to leave the class. Already the girls were tensed, exam, function and now Aisha out.

But Aisha completed her exam.

Later, when the girls were discussing how the exam was. Muna rushed in and asked for the money. The girls decided to present a candle dance.

On the day of the function, everyone was rushing here and there. Amy arrived late. Everyone hugged each other and then Amy handed the chocolate box to Muna. She ran to the elevator and broke her sandal. Aisha broke hers a while before.

Nads, Muna and Ats served the audience. The others prepared for the dance. On the stage the girls took their places.

The dance went on well until Amy's candle burnt up and the cardboard was set on fire. Anyhow the dance was complete.

Nads was unsure if she could come to the resort.  The girls decided to ask her mother. Finally, everyone was sure about joining the party at the resort.

They all took pictures and received their certificates. They hugged each other and gave cheerful laughter. It was the day when they were going to the resort.

They all thought it was going to be wonderful but the danger awaited them.

They are going to the resort in the next chapter... stay tuned. Because the real story begins now.