Chapter 1

Ariana's POV

You know you love me, I know you care

Just shout whenever, and I'll be there

You are my love, you are my heart

And we will never ever ever be apart

I woke up at 6:15. I got up and went into the shower. As soon a the hot water hit my body I was relaxed, I stayed in the shower for 15 minutes then finally got out. I dried my hair and put it in a high pony, then I did natural make up. I finally got dressed and went down stairs.

I looked on my calendar and realised what day it was. Today was the day I go on tour with Justin and Selena. It killed me to see them together I don't know how i'll get through 8 months with them stuck on the same bus.

I was brought out of my thoughts by a text message.

To Ari

From Juju

Hey you ready for today!?!

To Juju

From Ari

Yep can't wait!

To Ari

From Juju

Be there in 30 minutes see you then.

To Juju

From Ari

See you then Juju.

~~30 Minutes Later~~

I heard a honk outside and I looked out the window to see a huge purple tour bus with Justin's face on the side of it. Justin got out of the bus and walked over to the house. I ran up to him and jumped in his arms...he swung me around and hugged me tightly.

I never wanted it to end but unfortunately he pulled away and so did I.

"I've missed you Juju"

"Same here Ari, you ready to go pick Selena up?" Even the sound of her name makes me cringe.

"Yep, I just need to get my suitcases"

"Oh let me help you" Justin carried one and I carried one down to the bus.

"Oh I almost forgot I have a surprise for you in your bedroom but first say hi to everyone" I got on the bus and saw Pattie,Ryan,Jazzy and Jaxon.

"Hey everyone"

"Hi Ariana" I heard Ryan and Pattie say together. Then I was attacked with hugs by Jazzy&Jaxon. I fell to the ground and hugged them both tight. "Ari" "Jazzy,Jaxon!"

We were talking until Pattie pulled Jazzy&Jaxon off me and Justin helped me up.

"Remember your surprise, in your bedroom now!" I completely forgot, I walked into my room and was shocked by what I saw...