Chapter 4

Ariana's POV

"Where the hell is he!!! He's on now!" Scooter yelled at everyone

"What's happening? Where's Justin?" I said worried

"What the hell do you think I'm yelling for Ariana!" Scooter yelled in my face

"Wow okay then I'll help you guys look" I said raising my hands in the air

"We all will" Pattie said and Frankie ran into the other direction I did lolling for Justin.

I search the whole of Justin's bus and his dressing room. I went to the restroom to wash my hands and I heard a crashing sound coming from one of the stalls. I opened the door and found Justin and Selena on the toilet going at it.

"What the fuck Ariana! Get the fuck out!" Justin yelled at me while covering Selena. I ran out of there and started to cry not only because it broke my heart to see that but because I am a very sensitive person and things just get to me really easily. I ran past Pattie,Frankie,Scooter and my mom and straight out of the building.

"Ariana...wait what's wrong?" I heard my mom shout.

"Ari come back...what happened?" Frankie said running up behind me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me round.

Justin's POV

"What the fuck Ariana! Get the fuck out!" I yelled at her while covering Selena up. She ran out while crying, I got Selena off me then got clothes on and left the bathroom.

"Justin you need to go on now your half an hour late! Where have you been and what did you say to Ariana?" Scooter said looking pissed.