Chapter 2

Ariana's POV

"Alexa!!!" I screamed so loud probably everyone on the street heard but I didn't care.

"Ari!" she yelled. I tackled her to the ground and hugged her so tight.

"Ari I can't breathe" I heard her say softy I let go of her and just laughed.

"So Alexa how have you been, and how did you get here from Florida?"

"We'll I've been fine just missed you for over 6 months and Justin called me and told me he'd booked me a flight to LA."

"Wait Justin did all this?"

"Yep and guess what!"

"What?"

"I get to stay here for the whole tour and I think Justin likes you!"

"Yea I'm so happ... What?"

"You heard me" did Alexa really just say that? I quickly changed the subject.

"So how's Simon?

"He's fine just misses you he would have come but he's on family vacation"

"Oh it's okay though because I have you! that reminds me I have to go thank Justin be back in a minute"

"Okay"

Justin's POV

I heard Ariana scream and I knew that she'd seen my little surprise for her about 10 minutes later Ariana ran to me and hugged me.

"Thank you Juju"

"It's okay I know you missed her and she missed you I thought it would be nice for you to have a friend on tour"

"We'll thanks again" I kissed her check and she blushed. I giggled and sat down on the couch she went back to her room.

"Selena's house Benny" (Benny's the tour bus driver)

"Okay Juatin"

~~At Selena's house~~

Ariana's POV

We stopped I looked out the window and saw Selena's house. My heart exploded as I saw Justin kiss Selena. How I wished it was me in Justin's arms and not her.

After Selena had got settled in we set off again our first stop would be Australia.

~~Skipping Plane Ride~~

As soon as we got there Justin and Selena went to a club and me, Alexa and Ryan stayed home watching a movie. I started to feel my eyes get heavier suddenly I was in a deep slumber.

I was woken up by screams, I looked at the time 2:34 who would be up and arguing at this time in the morning? I walked outside my room to be greeted by a slam of a door and a teary eyed Justin standing there I walked up to him.

"What's wrong Juju?"

"I think it's over Ari" inside I was overjoyed but on the outside I had to be sad.

"Aww Juju it's gonna be alright"

"No it's not, I've got a show in a couple of hours and I'm sad but I'm going to have to push through for my beliebers"

"That's the spirit now get some rest Juju you'll need it"

"Your right, night Ari" He kissed the top of my head, I blushed and hurried out of there.