Dear, past me

Okay guys I was just thrown a bit of creativity and now is throwing up my work on this book.

Chuuya was sitting on his chair looking around his dark room, why didn't he ever remove those weird posters? He thought to himself with a disgusted look on his face. Chuuya then did what any person would do if they literally had no other way of finding out what to do when they're bored. He opened his laptop and searched up 'Things to do when you have no life'

What came up was a bolded text with caps saying 'THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU'RE BORED' since it was the first website he decided to click on it. The website said on the front page of the article "don't know what to do when you're at home? Well look at these Amazing things to do at home!" Chuuya's sapphire eyes skimmed to the first option.

"Try to write a story or a poem!"

Chuuya then chuckled to himself, that's what he has already done plenty of times but it has never filled his boredom.

"Prank call friends!"

The ginger looked at it confused, how are you supposed to prank call friends if they already know your phone number? Maybe try an app that can hide your number, but still some stupid people would still call their friends with their number showing.
Chuuya then gotten tired of the lame options and decided to brush down the website. His blue orbs had notice something that caught his attention.

"Write an e-mail to your future self "

He then opened up his email and pressed the option of writing to send to a person. This wasn't a bad idea, as he started to type "dear, future me" he heard a noise in which came from his laptop. A notification had appeared, it was an email so he decided to open it to see who it was. It could possibly be a scam, the ginger thought to himself suddenly retreating on the thought on opening the e-mail. Really? do I really have no friends to the point to where I think this is a scam? Chuuya thought in disappointment. He shook his head and opened the email. "Dear, past me" is what the title and the message said.

Chuuya's eyes widen in disbelief, how could this possibly be him in the future? He decided to continue to read

"Dear, past me

I know you're a bit confused but please believe me on what I'm about to tell you. Chuuya, I'm you from the future. I'm writing this before my death. Yep, your going to get assassinated in the next six months. By a man in which you do not know of. This man is named Dazai Osamu, he will then after kill himself for being tired of the world. I need you to stop your own assassination and his suicide. How, you ask?

By making him fall in love with you and helping him escape the mafia"

"This is obnoxious! How could this possibly be true?!" Chuuya said out loud.

Another notification popped up, he then pressed on it. The title also said "dear, past me (again)"

"Dear, past me

I know you might not believe me, because I didn't believe this either when I got the same email as yours. But here's proof , tomorrow when you head into work at the cafe you will meet a man who is going to ask you for a double espresso. You will ask for a name and he will say "Dazai Osamu" you then nod and do what your customer had asked for, few hours had past and leave out of work. You suddenly feel a shiver down your spine. Someone's watching you. You walk faster home but this time the long way to make sure that you can lose the person. You walk in your home feeling safe until you notice that your laptop was on. Someone was looking at your files, specifically the ones that are about you.

Pay attention tomorrow and reread what I'm telling you, you're probably asking how do I know all of this and my own death? It's because I got the same email as you, I lightly brushed it off thinking it was someone trying to scare me. Now I'm here awaiting my death. You can either ignore this and have the same fate or stop the endless cycle of emails and death. If you decided to ignore this please send it on to the next Chuuya when the time comes. Good luck" 

Chuuya slammed his laptop off and lifted his knees to hide his face. He was scared. How could this possibly be true? But then this is too detailed to not be true. Chuuya will have to wait until tomorrow to see if this is true.