Chapter 4: Taking It Slow

💀Sans💀

It's been a couple weeks, since I saw Nightmare outside Mira's house. Mira's own nightmares haven't stopped, soon I just stayed with her at night, holding her whenever she woke up screaming. Or just holding her, lying awake telling each other bad puns.

Right now we sit on the couch, watching a movie. She's in between my legs, leaning against my chest. My eyes drift from the screen to Mira. She moves her fingers, making circles on my leg. It sends a jolt through me and I jump. "Stop, that tickles." I hear her giggle, she did it again, my leg jerks at her touch.

I wrap my arms around her, tickling her stomach. "Ahh! Sans, no! Ahh!" She giggles uncontrollably. I lean forward and nibble on her neck, she squeals again. She pulls away, nearly falling off the couch. I finally stop and let her catch her breath.

We calm down and she leans back. "Sans, I swear if I hadn't met you, I'd probably have gone insane by now. With all these nightmares." I kiss her head, hugging her tightly.

"I'm glad that I met you Mira Williams." She sits up and turns around. She kisses me deeply. As our relationship progressed she had gotten bolder with making intimate gestures.

Her body fits with mine perfectly. I wrap my arms around her. Somehow her hand finds my spine and she runs her fingers down my spine making me shiver in pleasure.

Her hand is suddenly under my shirt, stroking my stomach. I gently bit her lip. She opens her mouth and I slip my tongue in. But when I feel her unbutton my jeans, I stall her movements, pulling away.

I can't believe I'm the one saying this. "Mira, I think we should slow down." She nods, "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, I just think we should take it slow." She nods again, I lean forward and kiss her forehead. I ask her to let me up. She does, I jog up the stairs, buttoning my pants. Needing a few minutes to compose myself.

❣Mira❣

I blush deeply as Sans does upstairs. I don't know what came over me. I hung my head in my hands, if I could I'd die from embarrassment.

He comes back down the stairs, a fresh shirt on, and yawning. "Are you ready for bed?" I ask him and he turns to me. "Yeah." I get up and follow him upstairs. The nightmares have been happening a little less, I feel much safer with, Sans.

Sans lies down under the covers, I crawl in with him. I snuggle against his torso, he wraps his arms around me. "Goodnight, Mira."

"Goodnight, Sans." I feel his breathing slow after an hour had gone by. I look up at his face. He looks beautiful, I lift my hand up, drawing my finger down his cheekbone. His eyelid twitches but he remains asleep. I move closer, resting my head on his chest and listening to his heartbeat, I fall asleep.

♦Third♦

It's morning, Sans lay awake, holding a sleeping Mira, when the door opens. Papyrus barges in looking like he was about to shout. Sans brings his finger to his mouth and Papyrus nods.

"Come on." Sans nods, slipping out of bed without waking Mira. He follows Papyrus out, he felt like something bad was going to happen.
_______________________________________

❣Mira❣

I wake up to the afternoon sun shining in my face. I slip out of bed. "Sans?" I look around and see a slip of paper. I pick it up and read it. Mira, good morning, sorry I'm not here to greet you, something came up. My brother can really be a Numbskull. But please, meet me in the forest just out by parish road.
                       -💙Sans

I laugh at Sans comment and set the note down. I pull on a tight black T-shirt, ripped black skinny jeans, and sneakers. I grab my jacket and leave. I make my way out of town, I finally make it to Parish Rd. I find a little clearing in the forest.

I sit waiting. Suddenly laughter fills the clearing. I jump to my feet, a tentacle comes speeding out of the shadows toward me. It wraps around my waist and lifts me up. I scream. Nightmare steps out of the shadows.

"I see you got my note, did you like the little pun I added?" I glare at him, after seeing him in my nightmares for over a month I'm no longer afraid of him. "Fuck you!" He suddenly brings me in front of him. "Are you offering?" He smirks before Fell appears beside him. "Enough, leave the poor girl alone." I stare at him, surprised.

💀Sans💀

I enter Mira's house with my brother and Error. We laugh and I excuse myself, going upstairs. "Mira, you up yet?!" I enter her room, it's empty. I look and see a note on the nightstand. I pick it up and read it, before I'm half way through, I was already dropping the note and running down the stairs.

"Papyrus! Error! We need to go, now!" I grab their arms and drag them out of the house. "What's going on, Sans?" Error asks me. "They finally decided to make their move against Mira!" I yell and suddenly I'm running, with them behind me. I'm coming Mira.

❣Mira❣

I tremble as Nightmare drags me forward. That's when he, materializes in front of me. "Hello, Gaster."

"You. . . brought . .her." He breathes out bringing his weird hand towards my face. "Don't you touch me!" I spit at him and he chuckles darkly, moving closer. "She's feisty too, hmm." He grabs me by the throat, pulling me closer to him. "I can feel how strong your soul is, might be just enough for me to come back, full strength."

"Let her go, fucking freak of nature!" Gaster turns and smiles creeply. "Your one to talk about freaks of nature Sans the skeleton." Skeleton? I look over at Sans. He stares at me sadly before glaring at Gaster. Sans eyes close before his left one opens, his pupil glowing a bright blue, and an aura came out of his black socket.

Tears spring to my eyes. "What-what are you?"