1

Your POV

I left my house around 6 in the afternoon and went to dinner with Tony Stark. (This is not within the marvel movie storylines)

We were super close when I first became friends with him, but when he realized I had powers, he was distraught. I have powers, but they're pretty much the same as Cap's. Probably because I was the first person they used used the super soldier serum on. They just said it was Steve because he's a 'big muscular man'.

I get inside Olive Garden and I find Tony, "Hey Tony."

"Hey (Y/N)," he said giving me a hug.

"What are you getting?"

"I'm not sure, probably the (favorite pasta)."

"You get that so often though, why don't you try the salmon?"

"Hi, I'm Mark, I'll be taking you orders today. If you know what you want I'll get you your drink and your food."

"I'll have the salmon with a (favorite drink)."

"I'll get the spaghetti with extra meatballs and a unsweetened tea."

"Alright, I'll put those in for you and it'll be right out shortly."

~time skip~

Once we get back home my dad goes to the lab to help work on something with Bruce. I go sit on the couch next to Nat and watch the news with her.

"New superhero, calls himself Antman, stops a high tech facility from using a serum from creating a newer version of Antman. He had help from three other men, the president of the company, and his daughter. No one knows any other details, but I will report if there's any more detail on this subject"

"Nat, I'm going to head to the computer to check out and see if I can discover who this is. Just to have some fun."

"Alright, but don't do anything I would do on it."

"I won't."

I start looking it up, when Sam comes up behind me and starts talking, "Searching up Tic-Tac?"

"Tic-Tac? Are you talking about Antman?"

"So that's his name! Yeah, do you need like a DNA sample thing or whatnot because he left a small piece of his fabric on top of the avengers facility building thing."

"That would be helpful. Thanks," I put the fabric in the DNA scanner.

"WHAT ON EARTH?!?!"

"What's up (Y/N)?"

"I worked with this dude! But he got fired so I quit!"

"Scott Lang?"

"I've heard about him on the news. He's trouble."

"I don't really care he's a criminal."

"You know Tic-Tac?"

"Yeah, apparently. I'm gonna go to my room and text him," I say walking away. I go upstairs and start texting him.

(Y=You, S=Scott)

Y-Hey Antman

S-Who?

Y-You.

S-Stop messing around, idk who that even is

Y-Is this not your name? (The picture you sent is a picture of the DNA scanner/computer with his face and name)

S-Noooooo that's a different Scott Lang?

Y-Mhm lie to me again and I will actually come over to your house and talk to everyone there but you and then leave without saying one word.

S-Ugh! My only weakness! Sitting there awkwardly! Fine. When are you coming over?

Y->:} I'm already here.

S-What is that face?

Y-I'm coming inside. You need to learn how to hide you key better. Under the mat? Is that your best?

S-Zip it

"Sup Luis, new guy, Dave."

"Sup (Y/N), that new guy is Kurt."

"Hello."

"Hi Kurt"

"Scott's upstairs. I'll go get him if you'd like"

"I didn't come here for him, do you know who Antman is?"

"Uuhh, SCOTT GET DOWN HERE NOW!!"

"NO SHE SCARES ME!!"

"LOVE YOU TOO! I HOPE YOU KNOW IM COMING UP NOW!" I say as I'm walking up the stairs to his room.

"Hi (Y/N)"

"Scott, you don't think you can keep secrets from me for long right?"

"Actually I've kept a few."

"Explain."

"I'm good."

"Now that I know your secret, I'll be leaving."

"Nooo, stayyyy!"

"I can't, Wanda wants to hang out tonight."

"Fine, see you later, love you."

"Love you too." (Love you/love you too is their friendship thing...for now;))

I leave and head home, now that's out of the way, I feel a bit better.

YO I GOT A NEW CHAPTER OUT LITTLE BLUEBERRIES!!

ENJOY <3