Chapter 1: Beginning of everything

So I guess it start off like this. It was 2012. On a sport day that my school held. Everyone was running there and here. I just watch them. Cheering my own team. Well I don't like sport in the first place. So I just watch. Then I saw my friends. So I go to them and hang out with them. Walking around the school until I got tired. Then, we decided to take a break in front of the parking lot. We talk and talk and talk. And then the boy's group shows up. Its a group full of gamers, otaku(anime fanatic) and musicians. We all are some sort of, a huge group a can say. Not a gangster, but a group. 

So there I was watching my female friends talk to the male friends (lol) and chit chat bla bla bla. I kinda want to talk to them but I, I guess I can I'm kinda shy though. So I just take out my PSP (PlayStation Portable. I suppose you all know) and play my favourite game. Kingdom Hearts. Then there was this guy approach me. He has this Chinese looking, some pimple, messy hair.His name was Dan. He asked me for the psp. So I give him. Then he start talking about games and stuff. And I listen since I have an interest in games. We talk and talk and talk. He also and otaku just like me. So we talk about anime to. Without we all realized, the sport day has end. So we all decided to call out our parents to pick us up. And then we all seperated.