Chapter 6: That tragedy

A brand new friendship. Me and Aiden. We're friends. Yeah. So you know what friends do right? I mean, we were always share our problems, give foods, help each other when we need and else. I guess I kinda depend on him too much. Every time I have a problem I will always share with him. Sometimes I told him about what I do the whole day. Well sometimes. He does not seem to mind though so I just keep that up. Sometimes I just do not have anything to say so I just say anything that comes out of my mind. That will keep up the conversation. I just don't want the conversation to end. I don't want it to end. I don't want to. I can't help it. Some times I give him food. Like chocolates. Well I give him when nobody wants it though. 

I still remember. I can never forget it. History was my most hated subject. I hate it so much that I always get a C-. What a shame. But Aiden was good at History. Well, not really actually but he knows something about it. So we decided to do a study group. Just a normal study group. But if there was a third person there, what do you think the third person will think when they see me and Aiden. A couple! But to bad, we are not. And here is the very worst part. My mom come. My mom. I was shocked. Why? I don't understand. Why?! So yeah. I say bye to Aiden and pack my stuff fastly and go to my mom and went home. At first she didn't say anything so I thought everything was okay. Then when we're at home, she ask me a lot of question. Who was he? What are you doing with him? And bla bla bla. Do you know what I felt at that time? Fear. I was scared. I want to cry. I want to get out of there. But I can't. I usually ride a bus from school to home but since that day my dad pick me up. Ever since.