Chapter 3: Messed up

So, here is the worse part. We talk and talk like we always do everyday. Then I remember, the guy next to him on the sport day. So I ask Dan about that guy. And that guy was Dan's best friend. His name was Aiden. We did spoke a few times at the sport day. So when I was on my facebook page, I see he on the online list. So I talk to him. Just a friendly chat. And then another chat pop out and I suppose you all know who it is and it is Dan. So I have to say goodbye to Aiden and talk to Dan. And we chat like we always do.

So Dan start to talk about weird things. I mean like, he talk about me at school to me. Something like that. Or maybe something weirder. So I complain this to Aiden. And Aiden told me that he would advise Dan. I felt relieve that Dan have change a bit but there is still some other weird attitude that he have and it makes me uneasy. So complain more to Aiden. More and more and more.

Until one day, Aiden told me "He likes you". He? What do you mean he? Do you mean Dan? Oh my oh my oh my oh my oh wait. But why? I am just a clumsy otaku girl who knows nothing about all this stuff and I went crazy about this. I told Aiden that I only consider Dan as a friend. And this when everyone including you who is reading this call a friend-zone. Well what can I do. I like him as a friend and not more than that. So yeah. Aiden settles it all and Dan was kinda angry with me but I have to be honest though. He was kind. But, I just can't. I can't. All this things are to big for me. And I am not ready. So I have to pass it on and continue on my life.