smile turn sad

I used to take everything easy never care for anyone even my friends try thousands times to push me to have reason and having adventure but it's not working I don't do anything up normal and do anything for reason but my laziness push me to eat , play, spend money as I could even my family wasn't very rich indeed their money isn't enough for their living ...oh sorry I have forgot to present myself for you I'm Katy 18 year old girl ,live with my dad and mum who are also very kind to my but I'm for being honest not so helpful but they still love me but I still don't care cause I feel like I don't have the reason to take a chance and enjoy I just stand donning nothing even my friends unlike me at all but kind a love them or just get used to see them every day , I don't know and today everyone is running, jumping ,dancing but me I think they will look stupid but I don't care once I were singing my songs that I love them in the park after I checked that I'm alone no one can hear me when I was shocked that sunny and Emmy my friends was behind me hearing me waiting both me to finish and said both "what a beautiful talent Katy is it a song of yours ?? " I answered "no silly it's a new song .... It's ....just ...nothing " and Emmy said "are you kidding me it's a gift of god and it's a beautiful one you just enter the auditions " I answer : "me no " then both sunny and Emmy said :"Chad will be there " I answer "girls for that reason I'm not going " girls "we can't believe you don't you want to talk to him ?? "I said "no I can't " next day both girls act like nothing happens and then they pull me till I enter to auditions that they said you look like loser you are afraid and some word like this I enter for just prove the opposite of their word then I was my only stupid mistake I enter and they accept me and then when I got out I spend my day running after my both friends then the second day I really got calm when I heard Chad calling my name then I felt like were not on that earth then I god calm and cold like ice acting so but I was really a bad actor back to the point Chad" hey Katy " I answered "hey Chad " Chad "I heard that you were accpted isn't it ?" i answered him "oh yeah but those cute two grils push me it wasn't my idea " he laughted and then said "you are funny , i didn't know that anyway what is your talent ?" i anwered "singing , and you ? " he answerd i play guitar good luck i have to go home to practice good bye i answered "thank you bye see you later " i walk home with a smile on my face that i was hoping that it never be removed till i got back home and ........