the good feeling is gone (sad part)

Hey people I hope the days I didn't see you and didn't tell you my tale you forgot me ,but in case you do I'm Katy 18 years old nearly fat girl that what make me feel like that in case I speak to Chad that what be the end of that world ,,anyway directly to the point I was hoping my smile could stay but I was like the old iron man who have no heart in that old stories I always care for no body and I just selfish girl but I'm I deny it beside everyone I know my only trusted friend is myself inside me I know that I'm selfish and have no feel my pillow every night used to be wet  as I cry but my mother and father still love me and I can't understand why ,I mean I don't deserve it but I understand I'm their only child and they have to be kind to me and that all kill me inside cause I'm not the same with them so what can I do and that what all I thought about when I met my friends and talk to Chad and when I enter my home I begin to thought about what Chad said to  me when we met at school or what we were talking about and I never focus whatever ,I got back to home smiling but something make me stop and back to my unemotional face that I used to be I got back to home found no one at my house and the only thing that I found is a broken glass of water and I was my first time that I found no one at home then I got out the farm and called "dad are you here ??!! .. is there is anyone !!???  " and then I met a farmer who is my dad's friend "Katy you have to go to hospital soon your mother felt fainted when she was cleaning the house I could go with your father but he asked me to tell you these and tell you this   " I walked with angry face but telling myself "couldn't you mum wait and make me feel happy for once ooh no you can't so act as you aren't aright " then I went to see her in the hospital if she was okay I reach there when I were listening to what doctor was saying to my dad telling myself "oh yeah she is a good actor to reach her" and I start to stop talking hearing what doctor was saying that  was "she was going to die unless you got her right her and she it looks like she do all the house work alone without stop and for hours you have to help her don't you have any child to help oh and I'm wrong she doesn't need help she need to relax for month if she won't she would die   " as long as the doctor gone i ...