The Lazy Ass

~Next Day~

After a while of sitting around and talking to few of the people I could actually stand, Iruka finally shows up. This time tho, there's a tied up Naruto getting dragged behind him. 'Finally the first episode I see, this is when the real fun starts.'  "I'm at the end of my ropes with you Naruto!" Before the blonde could respond I shout out to them "Literally apparently. Naruto you got caught by a pun making Dolphin, watcha gonna do now?" Iruka glares at me, Naruto grins and gives me a thumbs up with the class is snickering at my remark.

"Because you missed the transformation test, the whole class is gonna do it again!" Cue the groans of nearly everyone in the class. As we all headed in front of the class, Sakura transforms into Iruka to try to impress 'her lovely Sasuke~kun'  Next was Sasuke, who did the exact same thing as Sakura except a better copy of Iruka. After Pineapple-Hair complained to Naruto he transformed into a naked female Naruto with clouds above his 'parts'. Or at least that's what I remember because 'SOMEONE' covered my god damn eyes. 'I swear to go-' When my eyes got uncovered I looked behind me to see Shino. 

Everyone did the same thing, after a while it was my turn. I could see Iruka was rather expecting me to fail or transform into him. NOPE~! After creating unnecessary hand signs, I transformed into the lord of pedophiles.

No not Jiraiya. But Orochimaru.

All was silent, no one dared to move. Those who new who I was stayed frozen and the others followed their lead. The only sound that was made was the clipboard fall. 'This is no fun' After a few seconds got board and poofed into Gai-Sensei. I swear I saw a few students and Iruka cringe at the perfect replica of the eyebrow monster. As Iruka was going to say something I flashed him The Smile with a background of rainbows and cat walked out of the room. Nailed it.

 Nailed it

Day on Graduation Exams

"UUHHGG I've been stuck in this damn village for months! I wanna go continue mah explorin!" I tell Enma, who was now in front of me in my mind. She nods her head in agreement. 'The only problem with that is that some idiot robber is gonna steal your dango again. We both remember how bad that went the past 23 times that happened' "Welp, I gotta go were graduating than getting our teams latter tonight. Bai-Bai." Were my last words as I fade into conciseness. 

I got up, did my normal morning routine that consisted me brushing my hair and teeth, got dressed in one of my new uniform, ate breakfast and went to school to suffer once again.