MONSTERS

This was meant to be posted yesterday

Arriving back in the village was hell. Zabuza and Haku wouldn't shut up through out the whole voyage. It also didn't help with the whole spider thing. I still don't get why everyone was so scared of my summon. All he is is a little spider, that's not scary, right? But they were looking behind me though.... Oh well. At least I have a summoning contract that does something. Apparently stopping to buy a drink and a scroll from a weird man with a coat full of watches was not a terrible idea.

Entering the village was easy enough. Kakashi left to go and give the mission report and to somehow calm the Hokage down enough to let me be able to explain about the whole 'I brought 2 A to S-ranked missing nin to Konoha'. We were all waking together in silence when Sakura decided to start a conversation. 

"Hey Yui? You never told us your birthday.... When is it exactly?" she asked me giving me a weird ass look. This perked the interest of the other 4. "Uhhh" I said scratching my head in thought. "August 15th if I remember correctly...." The others give me a look. "Yui...." Zabuza started "That's today" I pause and look ahead of me. My eyes drop all emotion when they suddenly light up. "Oh ya! I guess it is. I completely forgot about it. Oh well." Without waiting for the others, I walked away to go home to celebrate. A cake to myself should suffice. 

Sasuke pauses for a moment and the last 3 stop t look at him. When he looks up he starts questioning the Authors creativity. "Isn't that Author~Sans birthday too?" Haku looks at him dead in the eyes. "Don't question it. It wont end well."

That was how a wonderful thing was born. An actual excuse to use

After a bit, the group showed up to do some more D-ranked missions. Witch is totally bullshit for Yui because they JUST came back from almost dying. Sons of bitches. 

*Flashes to the different missions.*

"YUI! CAN YOU HELP ME WITH MY DOG!! WE'RE BEING DRAGGED RIGHT INTO A MINE FIELD"

"Sorry I cant"

WHY NOOOOTTT!!!"

"Birthday"

"YUI HELP! NARUTOS GONNA FALL OF THE WATERFALL!"

"Sorry, birthday"

"Yui can you help your team pick the weeds?"

Nope. No can do. Birthday"

"AHH LET GO KONOHAMARU!!!  YUI HELP HIM!!!"

"Sorry birthd- HOLLY SHIT!!! DIPSHIT!?!  What the fuck are you doing here!?!? Is it already the Chunin exams?? If so I need to get the fuCK OUT OF-"

"Not so fast"

Sand starts swirling around me and picks me up. Not the whole 'I'm gonna Sand Coffin you' but more of a 'Where the fuck do you think you're going'. "Heeeyyyyy Gaara.... What a lovely day we're having no??" 

See, me and Gaara have a really odd relation ship. He claims he has some kind of disease when I'm around (I call the 'feels' or the 'Im so terribly in LOVE with Yui') But tries to practically kill me every chance he gets. I understand that he wouldn't know how to demonstrate all of his feelings properly. Ya know... with the whole parent and uncle thing..... But this is just ridiculous. I was kicked out of the sand because of property damage. There wouldn't have been so much if the fucker didn't come at me with his sand. BS.

I got released from my prison when Sasuke showed up. So basically me, Naruto, Sasuke, Dipshit, Pigtails and Panda are standing around. Before the whole whats your name thing happened Naruto turned to me. "Hey Yui!! Didn't you say that on your birthday the scroll could summon 1 thing, just for the day?" They all froze. If they knew Yui in ANY sort of way, they knew this was NOT good news. "Oh ya! But what do I wanna summon?" So the others started to pitch in with their Ideas.

"A fox!"

"Hn (Dragon)"

"Panda. Pandas are cool I guess..."

"Puppets are better!"

"Shut the fuck up Kankuro! *Smack* Weasels are sweet"

"Oooooo! Do a flamingo! or a swan! or *GAsp* A UNICORN!!!"

'Pup you know what you gonna do?' Fuck ya... wait no I dont... WING IT

"SUMMONING NO JUTSU!!"    *Poooff*

When the smoke cleared, the figures became clearer to see. There, stood 4 giant 10 foot tall creatures. They could make out 4 different colours and different shapes on their heads.

"What the hell are those!!" Screeched most the six. "These, my friends.....

ARE TELETUBIES

What you see

What they see

R.I.P