Bob meets his idol

Bobby's pov

I wake up. I look over to my right and see my sleeping wife any sleepin next to me. She's such a cunt I can't deal. I get up and get dressed for work at my shit job bobs bugs b gone. I fucking hate my job. I go downstairs and open the fridge to find a bottle of white stuff in the fridge. I take a sip. O shit it's definitely NOT milk. I told PJ a million times to stop cumming in the milk gallons. Omfg.

Y'all thought I was going to work? What a joke. As soon as I get in my car I change into my new attire- a red bralette, a white mini skirt and thigh high black heel boots. And I can't forget my favorite hat that says BBB aka bobs big bitches. Don't tell anyone but I like my girls BBW. I then head on down to the strip club which is my REAL place of work cunts.

I walk in the door and my boss Justin (he's a piece of cock) says to me: "BOB YOU ARE LATE YOU CUNTA LUNTA. GET YOUR FUCKING HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLE"
"Fuck you you fucking freak. I'm not late you bitches are just early."

I head over to the pole and start my routine. I spin around it and then slowly start to strip off. In the front row I see a tall man, covered by the darkness sitting in the front row holding a wad of $100 bills and then he starts to ferociously throw them at me.

"O shit hold up I'm gonna slip and fall on all theze 100s." I say to him. "Who are you?"

He comes out of the darkness and I practically shart my thong. It's Jim Bob Duggar.