Chapter 9: It's Set

"Alex?" I said, looking into his eyes.

"Hey, what's up?" He smiled, he gently let go of my wrist.

"Nothing much, how about you." I said, looking back to see if Frost was still there. And he was.

"Pretty peachy." Alex said. "You know you were supposed to see the suit right?" He said.

"The what?--- Oh! The suit. Yeah, I forgot about that." I looked back at Alex.

"Figured that." He chuckled. "Come on, I'll show you."

"Wait but--" I said, looking behind again. I thought Frost was still there but he was gone.

"But what?" Alex asked.

"He was just there..." I said. I couldn't figure out where he went. My eyes searched, but there was still no sign of him.

"Well, whoever it was they're gone now. And plus your shift ends in--" He looked at his watch. "Two minutes."

"How do you know that?" I looked back at him. "And besides, I can work after hours."

"Nope, no can do. You're coming with me." Alex held my hand, and led me towards the exit. "My gift to you awaits."

He took me to the exit, and Frost was still no where to be found.

Maybe that wasn't him. Maybe that was just some random guy that looked like him. But maybe, my initial thought was right.

Frost's POV

I pulled up to Karalis' Club. I had to talk to him about that stripper that I heard was the best around here.

I got out my car, and walked in the club. I made my way towards the back, looking for a guy named Frankie.

A man came out his office, and came towards me.

"Excuse me sir, you can't be back here." He said.

"Yeah, I don't care. I'm looking for a guy named Frankie." I said, looking at the man who was much shorter then me.

"You're looking at him." He said. "What do you want, cause ya ain't supposed to be back here."

"I was sent by the Joker." I said sternly.

"Oh! Um, the joker? Uh, what does he need or umm..." Frankie seemed a little tense, and scared. "Listen, um how about we speak in my office. I'd love to have you back here."

I stared him down, and we went into his office. We sat down and Frankie fidgeted in his chair.

"Who's your best stripper?" I asked, leaning back in my chair.

"Uh... Well there's, uh, this one girl who racks in about 250 a night."

"Her name?"

"Y/N." He said. "Here's all the info... I mean, only if you need it." He gave me the stripper's papers.

"Hmm..." I thought, looking the papers over. There was no picture on the info papers. "She still here?"

"Well uh--" He checked his watch. "Her shift just ended."

"What a shame. Well, I'll tell you this." I put the papers down on the desk, and leaned forward. "You call and tell her that she's not gonna strip here anymore. Give her this information over the phone. She works for us by tomorrow night." I explained to him.

I took out a piece of paper from my pocket and placed it on his desk.

Frankie nodded.

"Of course, of course. That'll be no problem Mr--"