Chapter 1

s she pays attention in class trying so hard not to get distracted knowing at any minute she will. Going to the bathroom and locking herself in the stall, crying herself knowing that she wanted to give up. Leaving the school bus heading up the door as she unlocks the door, the house is all silent. As she opens up her laptop finally getting to talk to her friends. One of them starts telling her about this boy that she liked but he was her best friend, so as always as a overprotective the girl is about her friends she goes and messages the boy to threaten him. Sadly, it doesn't work on him, though the girl starts crushing on her friend’s crush so she is afraid if she says something they're friendship will end.

The girl decides to tell her friend and although she thought their friendship would have broken it didn't. Astonishingly she was quite excited and thought it was cute so she suggested I tried to talk to the boy Jay. The girl tries so hard to talk to him but apparently he was playing hard to get so she wanted to give up but she kept telling her he'll budge and she was right. After a few weeks he started getting a little more comfortable and soon enough they were indivisible. At times they would talk till midnight and soon enough they stopped talking over the summer after she started dating her first boyfriend. They stopped until the middle of the summer and she got the sweetest thing from him. Babe, your funny, sweet, cute, short, quirky its almost a dream. As she reads that she practically freaks out but she couldn't because it was about 1 am in the morning and she was at a sleepover.