im trying

JORDAN'S POV BISHES WOOOOOO

after I pushed him out i started crying. I wanted to let him in i honestly did. But I can't right now. I'm just to scared. and I don't wanna hurt anyone in the process. But I'm pretty sure I just hurt Jack.

(NEXT MORNING it's Saturday btw)

I woke up in my dress. What the fuck happened? Shit. I think I cried my self to sleep. and I just shut Jack out. And I feel really terrible. I look at my phone and see like 7 messages from Aj.

Aj: where the fuck did you go!

Aj: oooooo i heard that you left with lover boy TELL ME EVERYTHING

Aj: I met someone at the dance and i really like him his name is Max.

Aj: I hope you know tomorrow your telling me everything

Aj: if you don't I'll kill you

Aj: WAKE THE FUCK UP NOW!

Aj: WAKE DEH FUQ UP BITCH!!!!!

Omg no way her and max?! That fucking dipshit?! Well I'm royally screwed. Yay.

(1 hour layer)

After I get ready i open my door and see a bouquet of roses in front of my door with a card attached.

Did you honestly think I would give up that easily? Your wrong babe
-Jack❤

No fucking way! I can't believe this is happening! he did that?! What time did he drop these off?

I go to the house and walk to the kitchen to put the roses in a vase when I saw a hot coffee on the table with a heart drawn into it with a sticky note under it.

did you think the roses were the last of me? Trust me this is just beginning. Enjoy babe
-jack❤

Omgomgomgomg! this is seriously making this hard to ignore him! Damn him! I see another sticky note pointing to the kitchen table which had a plait with an egg omelet, toast (already buttered) cut into heart shapes. And in ketchup on the omelet it said (in small lettering)

your the most egg-selent person I've ever met
-jack❤

He is killing me omfg. I'm trying so hard right now not to find him and just kiss him! Uhhhhghghghhhh he really knows how to pull my hearts strings...

I eat the omelet and bread which was fucking amazing + the coffee this day is seriously great. I walk to the living room and there is a teddy bear with a heart in its hands that says "JxJ" and a note was next to it

You are just like a little teddy bear. Your sweet and cuddly but you can also claw someones eyes out
-jack❤
P.s I'm not giving up on you and I never will

I hold the teddy bear close to me. It smells just like jack. Mint and chocolate. I can't believe he's doing this for me. He's a fucking nut, but he's trying so hard and it's so fucking adorable.

I ordered a pizza for lunch around 11am and texted Aj to come over and that I had Shit to tell her.

She got to my house in around 5 minutes. "So what the fuck happened?!"

I explained to her about everything that happened last night and she hugged me saying 'you go gurl' then she slapped me upside the head saying I was a stupid moron for pushing him away.