When we were young

Akaashi's POV
I gathered my items to leave work. Today was exhausting and tiring just like everyday. Its always the same. Stress, money, bills, school, and along with that having to work with Bokuto for this whole week. I started to head home I live with konoha, he invited me to live with him. I dig through my pocket to look for my phone to remind my boyfriend I'm coming home. I soon feel a crumpled paper stuffed in my pocket. It read 'hi! Long time no see akaashi you looked really nice! Here's my number! 808-***-**** (I don't know XD), from Bokuto.
I sighed and continue my walk towards home.
Time skip
I walk up to the apartment and take my keys out. I looked at my phone to see if he had seen my text. I guess ill just suprise him! I enter the apartment to find it dark, the mood started to darken and I had a bad feeling about this....
I walked towards our bedroom and.
Click, Thud.
I felt my eyes sting. My heart dropped my head was spinning. I couldn't think straight. "How could you?" My words came out choppy. He looked at me with guilt and soon I feel a stream of tears escaping my face. I was so scared. I bought him dinner which has now ended up on the floor. I shifted my eyes to the figure next to him. I pretty young lady with fear in her eyes. "WAS I JUST A TOY TO YOU?!" I ran out of the apartment. The one ill never visit ever again (bby konoha why). I ran down the street, I ran up alleys, I just couldn't stop running I grabbed the crinkled up paper in ny jacket and dialed the number.
"Hello?"
"It's Akaashi I'm coming over"
"Akaashi are you crying?"
"Just send me your god damn number!"
Beep
My only option....
--------------------------------------
Tbh I love writing stories even though no one reads them. I get to pour my heart and soul into it.
Mwah ❤