Your Pages Revealed

Few days later I lied, n e ways here new chapter. Cool. yeah. Enjoy. CW: Mature topics.

Too tired to even draw a cover for this chapter exams got me weak. Sorry for the short chapter.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

"Morisuke!" The ashy gray haired male yelled.

"Hey Koushi," Yaku turned around holding a cup of coffee. Slowly sipping it while staring at Suga taking his shoes off at the front door. "How was work?"

"Not too bad, might quit soon. I'm already getting good pay from my other jobs. I don't think it's necessary to shoulder more stress." Suga hums. "Where's Akaashi?"

"He's in his room." Yaku takes his last sip of coffee and places it in the sink. The cup clattering against the other dirty dishes piling up in the sink. "When are you bringing over your lover boy?" Yaku grins at Suga knowing the taller disliked him saying 'lover boy'.

"I hope the next guy you bring over has a small dick." Suga chases after Yaku around the apartment. Laughter filling the air.

"Sometimes I wish I didn't accept your offer." Akaashi yawned watching as the two childish young adults halted in their tracks.

"Aw. You say that everyday, should we just kick you out?" Yaku laughs at Suga's comment.

"Okay, okay I'm done," Suga walks past Akaashi tippy-toeing slightly to ruffle Akaashi's hair. "I have another shift in a few hours." Suga quickly spins around to face the two. "And behave tonight! I'm bringing someone over." Suga walks off and heads into his room.

Akaashi and Yaku whip their heads to make eye contact with each other.

"Keiji. It can't be lover boy right?" Yaku pouts and ponders.

"Koushi never brings anyone over. Of course it has to be a lover boy." Akaashi rolls his eyes at Yaku before he is suddenly tackled by the shorter.
____________________________________________________________________________

"Should we head out now?" Oikawa asks Suga as he goes to retrieve both of their coats.

"Sure!" Suga slightly skips over to Oikawa to slip his coat on. They exit the shop after bidding a goodbye to the other workers. Oikawa carefully reaches for Suga's hand, not wanting to startle the other with his touch. Their hands interlocking spread an unknown source of heat through their hearts.

"Are you excited for me to meet your friends?"

"Of course. They both mean a lot to me. They're like family." Suga smiles to himself.

"So, how's your friend that got into an accident? What happened? If you don't mind me asking." Oikawa asks the other.

Silence filled the air for a minute.

"It's okay. I trust you." Suga takes a deep breath. Oikawa waits for Suga to speak as they walk to the trio's apartment.

"A year ago, during his last year of high school. When I had to leave work urgently, Akaashi got into an accident. He was severely beaten. I later found out that he was being constantly hurt by a former acquaintance." Suga feels Oikawa's thumb softly run over the back of his palm.

"They way he looked. The way he carried himself. It was horrifying to look at. Considering that I was attending college I barely got to see him. So I didn't realize it. And I questioned why. Not only me but Yaku too. When Akaashi told me and Yaku about what had been happening throughout high school," Suga furrows his eyebrows.