⌠1⌡

It was a normal Sunday morning for Taeyong. Waking up early, making breakfast, waking up his masters, it was basically his daily routine as a butler in a mansion in Jeju. Even though it was already three years since he worked, he wasn't a tad tired. 

His employer is a male alpha while his mate is a female omega with high status, but they were kind to him as the only omega working in the mansion. Taeyong needed a work, so they just had to accept him for the position. Unexpectedly, his old alpha master wanted him to have a 3-day vacation. Taeyong wanted to say no and he was fine but his master was just a pain in the ass.

He said yes against his will, but maybe he does need it.

His employer even gave him a collar for Taeyong for protection and other things needed, then bids goodbye. The omega was anxious but excited at the same time. He wasn't going with anyone so he just hope nothing will happen to him.

To begin his vacation, he thought of visiting Seoul. It took an hour before he got to his destination by plane. It was still Seoul he remembered, crowded and packed with strangers.

The cold breeze made him shiver, even though he wore his winter clothing. Well, it was that time of the month. As he passes the crossroad, many male alphas stared at him. It made him conscious. He used his turtle neck to cover up half of his face, he wasn't very comfortable.

Taeyong knew that alphas can smell his omega scent and that's a big problem.

As soon as he crossed the road, he got to relax when he saw a flower shop, a familiar one. He opened that door with a smile on his face and the bell attached at the top rang. Two people turned their heads at him, expecting it was an another customer. Their eyes went big as they knew that it was one of their friend.

"Taeyongieee!" the shop owner ran and gave him a big hug.

"I missed you too, Taeil-hyung." Taeyong hugged the beta back.

"Where have you been? You've grown!" the beta cupped his face, then the other beta who was behind them walked closer to them.

His bunny face was still the same, Taeyong thought.

"How's Jeju, hyung?" Doyoung asked.

"It's fine, still beautiful as usual." Taeyong answered with a smile.

He missed his friends, since it was 3 years ago. The betas owned a flower shop in Seoul and it was still the flower shop Taeyong used to work in. He just had to go because of personal reasons. Nevertheless, it was still the same, in a good way. It was still aesthetically beautiful inside, full of flowers and paintings.

"What are you doing here? Did they fire you?" Taeil asked worriedly to the omega

Taeyong shook his head, "Actually, he gave me a 3-day vacation. He was very kind to me, it's like he wasn't an alpha. Every time I go into heat, he was the one who gives me pheromone supplements and he always tells his mate to keep me company since the mansion was almost full of alphas," the omega explained, "I'm also here to visit my parents' grave..."

The two sighed, they didn't want to see Taeyong being sad at the mention of his parents but the omega smiled to make sure he was fine.

"Ah, okay. At least they'll see their son again, right?" Taeil asked and Taeyong nodded. 

Taeyong ordered a bouquet of flowers, specifically white roses and baby's breath. It was his mother's favorite bouquet. As the betas finished fixing his bouquet, Taeyong was about to pay but Taeil insisted that he shouldn't. Taeyong thanked his hyung and bids 'see you later' to the two.

Taeyong was happy to see Taeil and Doyoung again. Taeyong gave his phone number to them to call if ever they needed him for something. The omega walked with him covering half of his face with his turtle neck shirt again. It will be a long walk for him. He didn't want to waste money so he had to walk instead.

 He gripped the bouquet tightly as he noticed stares again.

As he was distracted with the stares, he suddenly bumped into someone. The chestnut hair-colored man, who wears all black and specs, stared at him with his dark brown orbs. His scent told him that he's confronting an alpha. The man's visuals was no joke, the omega thought, but he did get nervous.

"Excuse me? Are you alright?" he asked with his deep, cold voice.

He slapped himself mentally.

"Ah...Yes, I'm sorry." Taeyong answered, it seemed like a whisper to the alpha but he heard it.

"That's good to know. I'm sorry again," the alpha uttered before he passed by the omega.

The omega continued walking while still in deep thoughts, making him unaware of the people around him.

He's perfect, he thought.

His black clothes emphasized his white and smooth skin, and the specs fits with his eyes well. He knew that an alpha like him would have a high-class taste for a mate.

He sighed, knowing that he won't have any chance of claiming him. If he even have some, his chances are nothing compared to other omegas. He would love to have a mate like him. But then, why would he start thinking about having a mate? He's still trying to help myself.

As Taeyong sulks, his phone suddenly rang. He brought it out and saw the caller ID of Taeil on the screen.

As soon as he swiped the answer button, he suddenly felt hot.

Not again, he thought.

"Hello? Taeyong?" the cheerful Taeil started but little did he know, Taeyong's in heat.

"H-Hyung..." he said breathless, falling in his knees. He's feeling weak and it's not a good sign.

"Taeyong? Are you alright?"

Taeil started to get worried as he heard the ragged breathing of the omega on the phone. Taeyong searched his clothing, hoping to have a pheromone supplement but unfortunately, he was all out. He groaned and felt hopeless at this point.

"Hey! Answer me! Taeyong!" Taeil starts panicking. He immediately grabbed his coat and stormed out, hoping he would be able to see Taeyong.

"Hyung..." Taeyong can no longer talk as his heat started to get serious and he's getting weaker than before.

Taeil asked him where he was but Taeyong couldn't no longer answer as his ragged pants dominates. Taeyong looked around and he saw how perople around him stared at him, reacting to his omega pheromones. The omega didn't wait for a chance for someone to save him from the alphas, he just took the chance to just run with the energy he had left.

Taeyong couldn't afford to stop. He was afraid that alphas might catch and take him. But his sight began to blur and in a blink of an eye, he fainted.