CHRISTMAS BONUS CHAPTER

It was the Christmas Eve and the kids are already asleep while their parents are still awake, celebrating with red wine. Taeyong wanted to sleep with his kids but he wanted to wait for Jaehyun's return so he stayed up with the others.

Jaehyun was called over for a party with different well-known leaders. He can't just decline the offer so he just got out of the mansion after he celebrated with Taeyong and the others. It just took him a few hours before he bids goodbye and drives home.

When he got home, he saw lights are still on. He parked his car in the garage and comes into the mansion. He walked down the hallway and he hasn't stepped into the living room, he saw his husband running towards him. He got into a tight hug which surprised him.

"Taeyong? You okay, baby?" Jaehyun asked.

"He's been waiting for you and quite drank a few glasses of wine...well, maybe too much?" Ten said, peeking to see what happened to Taeyong.

The Alpha looked down on his mate and rubbed his back. Suddenly, he was pulled. Jaehyun let Taeyong pull him to wherever he wants.

"Alright...good night, you two!" Ten said.

The couple walked upstairs and goes into their bedroom. Jaehyun walked to seat down on their bed and watched Taeyong closed the door. The omega returned and the Alpha became flustered when Taeyong sat on his lap and hugged him.

"Taeyong..."

"I just missed you," Taeyong whispered.

Jaehyun smiled and rubbed his mate's back since he loves it so much.

Taeyong pulled himself a bit to room for him to kiss Jaehyun on the lips. He pulled away a bit, their lips just centimeters away from each other.

"I'm not drunk or anything...but I want you," Taeyong uttered, he was shaking a bit.

He seemed to be nervous. It has been years since they touched each other. Taeyong was too busy taking care of his kids and Jaehyun has been all over the country for meetings. Taeyong just missed his husband.

Jaehyun laid Taeyong down on the bed and stared at him, "Really? I mean...I won't stop myself."

The omega pecked his lips softly, "Then, don't...It's been a while, Jae."

They sat up and started undressing themselves. They made out in the middle of undressing and they just can't keep their hands to themselves. Jaehyun pushed Taeyong down and sucked on his skin. He received soft whines and Taeyong reminded himself to keep his voice down.

Jaehyun moved his mouth to suck and play with Taeyong's perky nipples. The omega whined and gripped onto the Alpha's hair. Adding up to his pleasure, Jaehyun's finger entered Taeyong's hole to somehow loosen it up.

It felt like it was their first again. Taeyong barely kept up with Jaehyun's finger. The Alpha even started thrusting. Taeyong started to feel his climax from only being fingered and getting his nipples played with Jaehyun's hot mouth.

"Can you take me?" Jaehyun whispered against Taeyong's ear, "I haven't prepared you that much but I can't take it anymore."

"Forget prepping, just...get inside of me," Taeyong panted.

Jaehyun knew what he should do so he pulled himself away and guided his stiff cock to Taeyong's hole. The omega just laid down, whining in anticipation as he felt his Alpha's tip against his hole. Slowly, Jaehyun pushed and he knew Taeyong would be in so much pain. Tears immediately build up on Taeyong's eyes and he was refraining himself from screaming in pain.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Jaehyun apologized and kissed Taeyong on the neck. He tried distracting the omega by kissing him on the lips.

He even got the chance to shut the omega's mouth as he continuously pushed even further until his whole length was in. Taeyong cried and it was tough for Jaehyun to see.

"Do you still want to continue? I'm hurting you, Tae--"

"N-No, please! I wanted this...Please, Jae, I want more."

Jaehyun couldn't help but go with what his husband's wants. He started moving slowly. The omega flinched with every thrust and bit his lower lip to whine softly. The Alpha's thrust started going faster and became much shallow. He refrained himself from pounding his mate to the bed, preventing to create too much noise.

With a few more thrusts, Jaehyun pulled out and rubbed his dick against Taeyong's until both of them came on the bedsheets.

Jaehyun was the one who cleaned before laying down beside Taeyong. He pulled up the duvet and hugged the omega. He kissed omega's neck, where he marked him about some years ago.

"How was the party?" Taeyong asked. Even though he was sleepy already, he still wanted to ask about his husband's night.

"It was boring. I bet it was boring without me as well?" Jaehyun chuckled.

The omega smiled and rolled his eyes, "Of course."

The Alpha laughed before seating up from the bed. He reached out to his jacket on the floor. Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows and curioused about what was Jaehyun holding.

"Sorry for not having a gift for you, I was busy yesterday and I didn't have the energy to buy something so late in the night," Jaehyun said.

Taeyong sat up and cupped his husband's jaw, "What're you talking about? You've given the whole world and that's enough, Jae."

The Alpha smiled and brought out a box. He opened it and Taeyong was in shock, "Remember when you lost the ring and was too devastated to come out of the room for a week?"

"Jae..."

"So, I thought I'll buy you again."

Taeyong chuckled, "It's like we're going to marry again."

"Then, will you marry me for the second time?"

Taeyong leaned closer and kissed Jaehyun, "Of course. I'd marry you even for the thousandth time."

"You made me so happy. I'm glad, Tae."