Hertz in Charge

Author's Note: Okay everyone, this is offically my longest story ever! It has beaten my 168 pages double spaced story I wrote my freshmen year of high school! So this book will be going on hiatus for the summer after the next chapter or two. I love you all very much.

P.S.

My tablet is working again! YaY! I'm not stranded!

Amelia's POV

When I returned home the sun was dipping down behind a mountain, elongating the shadows the littered the ground. I began my walk through town, children waved at me, which I returned with a wave and a smile. As I approached my log cabin like home the door flew open and Danniel ran out babbling something about me disappearing again, before wrapping his arms around my waist, and buring is face into my chest. I stroked his head, muttered my apologies, and waited for him to calm down, which was about five minutes. Once calm he looked up at me and said, "Don't leave like that without telling me, or someone else!"

I asked, "Ambrus knew I had left, as did Sadiq, why didn't they tell you?"

He grew real quite as he stared at the ground, his grip around my waist tightened slightly. I put my finger under his chin, pulled his head up so he was looking at me, and inquired, "What is wrong?"

He muttered, "when you didn't come home before dinner the guys got worried and went to go look for you. None of them have returned yet, I was starting to worry that they got lost, or attacked."

I pulled him away from me and said, "Go back in the house, I'll go after them, how long ago did they leave?"

He shrugged, "About two hours ago, promise you'll come back?"

I ruffled his hair and said, "Of course, I couldn't leave my cute little brother alone again, now go back inside." As I nudged him towards the door.\

After he reluctantly went back in the house Hertz said, "Let me out, I can track them better then you can."

I hesitated before letting Hertz out.

Hertz Kraft's POV

I finally had control of the meat suit once again, after almost several months. Only this time I have the ability to use Amelia's magic, and she is aware of what I'm doing which is a little annoying. I turned into an owl and took off down the mountain side. I could sense them heading towards that weird sage's house so I flew towards them. After about ten minutes I spotted my boys running in the forest. I dove at Ambrus and landed on his back kneeding my talions into his back, I knew he loved it with I did this.

He stopped, and barked, "where have you been I was worried sick about you!"

I turned into a wolf using Amelia's transformation magic, and began to rub up against him. I purred, "Aw you were worried about us, that is sweet of you Ambrus. However you don't have to worry about Amelia while I'm around. I am stronger than you after all, remember I beat Alexsander up for you?"

He tsked me and growled, "Hertz Kraft, what are you doing out?"

I chuckled, "Amelia was worried you'd tear poor little Euri to shreds, so she let me out since I can find you guys faster than she can. Aren't you happy to see me?"

He looked away and snarled, "No, now get Amelia out here now!"

I took a step back, I was offended our Ambrus would act so rudely towards us. Amelia shreiked, 'The hell is wrong with him! He can't treat you like that, because that's my job!'

'You want to do something?' I asked.

'Tell him I'm not coming out until he apologizes.' she retorted.