❝Two.

Point and flex.

Point and flex.

Jimin followed his dance instructor's warm-up routine by muscle memory, not paying attention to improve for his mind was clouded like the night before a storm. He met with Taehyung a few days back and their little rendezvous just made him want to cry

。。。

"Taehyung-"

"Jimin-"

They both said each other's name in unison. A nervous giggle escaped Jimin's petal pink lips and he let Taehyung do the talking first. He had always let him go first for every stupid occasion. Wether it be waiting in line or the bite of his snack.

"We need to stop fucking," Taehyung said piercing the atmosphere, staring out the window of the campus's coffee shop. His perfect reflection was visible and Jimin admired his side profile, from his long messy hair to his charming Gucci glasses. Taehyung continued focused on the outside. It was dark and all the students were heading to there respective dorms and calling it a day.

Jimin gripped his the cup of his frappuccino tensely. The cup made made a small crinkling noise in response to his abuse. "W-what do you mean?" He asked, voice a bit shaky because he feared Taehyung's next words.

"You remember Jungkook, right?"

Jimin nodded. How couldn't he forget the younger music major? The man had stolen Taehyung's heart with his innocent looks and his smooth-like-honey voice. And Taehyung would never shut up about his massive crush on him, not even during sex. The young man's name would slip through Taehyung's sinful mouth on occasion much to Jimin's dismay. It hurt like a stab to the heart. Jimin envied Jungkook for having Taehyung's love, and jealousy was such an ugly color on him.

Taehyung turned to Jimin and smiled at him with that oh so perfect boxy grin. "He's my boyfriend now."

That's when Jimin lost it. He wanted to scream and yell and confess his love for the art history major but he refrained himself from doing so with all his will. Yes he felt like his heart had been torn out, but he just wanted Taehyung to be happy. Seeing that grin on his face and that shine is his eyes was a reward itself and he didn't want to ruin their friendship. His lips stayed sealed as he heard Taehyung ramble on about how he finally mustered up the courage to ask Jungkook out.

Jimin wished he had chosen to talk first, that way he didnt have to hear the Gucci wearing man talk about his love. He felt like some renaissance poet dealing with his unrequited love.

Maybe if he had confessed his love before he talked, things may have turned out differently. Maybe if he had done it earlier.

。。。

Jimin fell out of his pirouettes and landed harshly. He groaned in pain, but instantly stood up and collected himself.

"Are you okay?" His teaching assistant , Jung Hoseok, asked looking concerned. The man was older than Jimin but surprisingly young, a treat for his female colleagues and some male.

"I'm fine," Jimin replied, brushing away any externalー as well as internalー pain.

Although Hoseok didn't seem to to believe him, the wise bastard. "Go home and rest up. You look tired." With that he resumed teaching the class.

Jimin left the dance hall, sadly, and headed towards his dorm for a shower. He needed to get his mind off things and a bar was just the place.

。。。

I feel like I'm getting better at writing. Something more according to my age. I'm proud.