❝Four.

The morning sun shined through the blinds, hitting Jimin right in the face. The brightness caused him to groan in displeasure and he reluctantly sat up, black hair a mess, a major headache, and a sharp pain on his rear end. He began to panic when he saw the unusual bed black sheets over him. Things got worse when he looked around and saw that he was in a stranger's studio apartment. Said stranger was sitting on a chair, tattooed hand holding a mug as he watched the scene unfold.

Jimin blinked once, twice. "Did we...?" He trailed off and gripped the dark sheets tighter. His hands turned white because of it.

The man set down his mug. "Of course not. Your drunk ass passed out at my parlor after begging for some tattoo of the name Taehyung on your ass. I did what you asked for, if you were wondering."

Jimin felt his cheeks flare up. He sprinted to the bathroom and pulled down his pants only to reveal a well done blue flower with Taehyung's bittersweet name embedded on it. If it weren't for the fact that the tattoo had Taehyung's name or that it was on his own ass, the tattoo was meticulously and exquisitely designed. He applauded the man's work. Nonetheless, Jimin let out a small cry, but composed himself before leaving the sanctuary of embarrassment that was the stranger's bathroom.

"You work well," Jimin bravely said, chin held high despite the fact that his embarrassment and shame was eating him inside out.

The man chuckled. It was deep and raspy, different than Taehyung's but still produced the same effect that left Jimin weak in the knees. "Its a temporary tattoo. Don't worry, it'll go away in a few days."

Jimin let out a breath. His skin wasn't permanently scarred after all, although he could imagine the ridicule he would've received if his peers and friends saw or heard about the shameful marking.

"I still need to charge you for the work," the man said taking a sip of the hot beverage, amused by Jimin's confident exterior.

"I don't have any money on me right now," the younger replied emptying out his pockets for emphasis. He was a broke college student, what could one expect?

The man studied Jimin, making his cheeks flush scarlet. He sighed eventually and focused his attention back on his warm beverage. "Its fine," he said flatly, "You don't have to pay me-"

"Oh thank-"

"If..." the older man raised his finger.

If. There's always an if. Jimin braced himself for the worst. He was willing to pay to until some extent, he had his dignity, but there were things that were out of the question.

"If," the tattooed man continued, "You tell me who the fuck Taehyung is and why did you want to get to his name on your ass." He pointed down below, which Jimin assumed he referred to his ass.

"It's the name of my best friend and fuck buddy who I fell in love with, but he loves someone else," Jimin shrugged, avoiding eye contact. "The tattoo on my ass was just some drunk antic."

"Ouch."

Jimin sighed. "Unrequited love, what can one do?"

He looked at the time, it was almost noon. Thankfully it was Sunday and there weren't classes, but his roommate was probably worried for him. The bus sure seemed to look like a pain to take in his current state.

"You don't happen to drive, do you?" Jimin asked, pushing his luck.

The man stood up and that's when Jimin completely took him all in. He was dressed in a simple black shirt and black ripped jeans. Pale skin contrasted heavily with his intricate tattoos and piercings. He was completely different than Taehyung who was always dressed in the finest, most extravagant clothing, but the man was handsome nonetheless.

Said man gestured to two helmets. "Only if you're up for it."

。。。

I'm back