•Journal Entry Forteen•

Journal,
So nothing really happened today,I am still broken as fuck and Aki hasn't responded to any of my texts or called me back at all,I wish that she would just answer me,I just can't take this anymore I'm worried about her. I talked to Candy and Britany and Leah today they made me feel better and I am really happy that they were there to help I wish I could thank them all even more than I have today, because I know that they don't have to help me with my problems yet they do,Everytime that I need them. I just really hope that by Tuesday, I'll be able to see and talk to Akitski I need to,I am not sure if I can go anymore time without talking to her,hearing her voice,seeing her,I just want to hear from her soon.I hope she's okay,and I know that she was the one that broke my heart,but I still love her and care about her more than anything.She's like a drug,I can't seem to get enough. And I can't let her go this easy not right now and especially not today she means to much I won't give up this easy I can't. AND EVEN THOUGH I TRY, I CAN'T GET HER OUT OF MY FUCKING MIND! I need her to talk and explain to me,that is all I want,That is all that I ask for.I wish that I could forget what happened,just feel nothing but numbness I wish that I could just shut off all of my feelings,but that isn't really living,it is? Oh well, at least I can cope through my sadness with music and writing. I'll write tomorrow,(probably). I'll be sleeping now Goodbye and Goodnight I guess.
                    -Luna