Jade Williams: part 1

I stared at the white door while sitting on my bed hugging my knees. I stared at the door like it could kill me. I knew once my brother gets home he'd be drunk and hurt me. The door was already so beaten up it could not longer lock.

That is cause I was foolish enough to lock the door once when Arron,my brother, got home. He tried to get in he had to break down my door. He took the lock off and punished me. Arron is raising me cause my parents took off one day and never came back.

The door handle rattled. The door flew open there stood a boy with blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, a tone body, and a lip piercing, my brother.

He didn't appear to be drunk. Although he did look pissed. "Jade get your ass up now." He hissed. I stood and walked over to him. He grabbed my arm and dragged me downstairs.

On the coffee table the way a bag of drugs. A boy sat on the sofa. He stood when he saw us. He had brown hair, piercing green eyes and a tone body. He looked me over.

"This is her. She is 17 and pure." Arron said to the stranger. "Is she ready?" The stranger asked. Arron nodded and then me towards the boy. "oh and Ethan if you want her stuff it is in her room." Arron said.

"Nah my sisters old room has plenty enough for her." The boy known as Ethan said. I was being SOLD! I was shaking. Ethan started dragging me to the door. "FUCK YOU ARRON!! YOU WILL NEVER BE MY BROTHER! IF I EVER SEE YOU AGAIN I WILL KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS! ITS A PROMISE!" I screamed at him.

I was thrown in the passanger seat of a truck. The door was child locked. Ethan got in the car. We started off. Ethan's phone rang. "Stay silent." Ethan told me. I nodded and stared out the window. "Hey Lia" Ethan answered the phone. "Yeah." He said. "But Lia!...No im busy..... Oh come on.... Damien coming to?....ugh come on sis...... Fineee.... You win... Yeah... Love you too....see ya then...bye"

He hung up. "Shit." he cursed. I didn't ask. "So um I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend until my sister leaves and I kinda own you so you have no choice." Ethan told me. I just nodded. I hate this... But it is better then being hit for every thing I do.

We got to a house. Ethan lead me inside. He showed me the whole house. I have to sleep on the floor in his room til his sister leaves... Ethan and I sat on the sofa. I sat as far away as possible hugging my knees. "You dont talk much." He commented. I struged. "talking usually got me beat" I muttered. "Why?" He asked. I struged. I honestly didn't know.

A car pulled up. I gulped. "Please look like we're a couple and scoot closer." He rolled his eyes. I did as told but still kept a distance between us. A girl with dirty blonde hair, crystal blie eyes and about with black shoulder length emo hair, and blue eyes walked in.

The girl seemed so... familiar... I shook my head. "Ethan!" The girl ran over and punched him in the shoulder. He chuckled and lightly punched her shoulder back. Strange. "Hey Lia. ugh hello Damien." He said groaning while greeting Damien. I observed them all silently.

Ethan looked over at me. "Oh by the way thats my girl Jade." Ethan lied. Lia looked at me. "Hey I'm Lia! And that my boyfriend Damien." She smiled and shook my hand. I felt a shock when she touched me. It hurt. She obviously felt it too. I hugged my hand to my chest.

She copied the motion. Looking at me strangely. "Well um that was... Odd." She commented. I nodded. I stood up and walked towards the door. Ethan was up quick. He restrained me by hugging me to him from behind me.

I rolled my eyes and froze. He could hurt me. "Please let go of me" I said in a whisper scared. He did and I looked at him. He looked to be stronger then Arron. He could hurt me worse then Arron. I looked around and ran up stairs and told the bathroom. I locked the door. I looked in the mirror.

My long black hair was in a messy ponytail, my blue eyes had major bag from lack of sleep. I had a fat lip. Tears started falling. I was sold... By my own brother. I quickly wiped my tears.

I told him if I ever saw him again I'd kick his ass. I knew I'd be seeing him again and I need to be strong. No more tears.