Jade Williams: part 3

Over the next week Cam and I became close friends. Cam threw a left book at me that I quickly dodged.

I side kicked him in the gut. He hit me in the stomach. He pinned me to the ground. I need in in the gut and flipped us. It was my first time beating him.

I got off him. He was smiling. I felt my face just glowing. "I won!" I cheered. "I think yoir ready to kick Arron ass." Cam smirked. "Really?" I asked in disbelief. "Yup." He smiled. I hugged him. "So wanna get something to eat tomorrow say around noon?" He asked awkwardly.

I chuckled. "Are you asking me out?" I smirked. "Maybe? It depends on your answer." He chuckled. "If your asking me out then yes." I laughed. "Cool meet me here around noon tomorrow." He smiled. "Welp I got to go see ya then" I saud and ran to Ethan's.

Ethan has grown to hate me. He hasn't talked to me in two days. I walked inside. Ethan and Damien were throwing punches at each other. KIA was no where in sight. Ugh. I broke them up and walked away.

Ugh. I hate them sometimes. I went to ethans room. Took the floor  and went to bed. I woke up the next day around 11. I panicked and hurriedly got dressed. I ran out of the house and to the allyway.

There stood my brother.... Arron, and cam. Cam was pissed. "Get the hell out of here!" cam hissed at Arron. Its time to take him on. "Arron!" I growled. I attacked him. He fought back. Suddenly my body was jerked around i felt an overwhelming amount of pin rush tho me but Arron was on the ground in a puddle of blood. I dont know what happened...