Chapter 1

Yoongi's POV

Beep

Beep

Bee-

"Urgh." I lazily turned off my annoying alarm clock. I rolled out of my bed and slowly walked towards my bathroom. I did my usual morning routine then fished out my outfit for the day.

I looked at the clock as it reads 6:30. I still got 30 minutes left. I made a toast before stuffing into my mouth and walked my way out of my apartment. Not before making sure I locking it.

It took me 20 minutes to walked towards my workplace. The company that I'm working for is called BigHit. My job is to make music and some other shit.

Arriving at the place, I immediately walked towards my office. I took out my songs then started doing my job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At around 9 I decided to take a break and headed towards the coffee machine. I put on the money into the coffee machine before pressing the type of coffee I want.

While walking back I heard some of the workers squeal.

"OMG! Did you here? He's going to come here today!"

"Really?! OMG!"

"I heard he's famous now."

Shaking my head I made a 'tsk' sound. Typical girls are so annoying.

Without me noticing I bumped into someone causing my coffee to spill to the person who bumped into me.

I heard people around me gasp but I couldn't care less. I stood up, brushing the dirt off of me with my clean hand. I looked at the unknown person I bumped into. It was a guy whose hair color is orange. He kinda reminded me of a carrot. The carrot guy stood up and spoke.

"Watch were you going next time. Your lucky I'm in a good mood today." The carrot guy snarled.

I looked at him blankly before turning my back from him. I bought another coffee then head back to my office.

Jimin's POV (The Carrot Guy)

What the...

Did that guy just freaking ignored me?! Me Park Jimin just got ignored by a guy?! I stormed angrily inside my office and replaced my coffee-stained shirt with a new one.

I can't believe that, that guy just ignored me. Shaking my head, I pushed out that thought out of my head and went to the CEO's office.

"Annyeong Jimin-ah. Please come and sit." Bang PD-nim said.

"Annyeong PD-nim. Why did you call me here?" I asked

"Ah yes. You see Jimin-ah, there's a guy whose really good in writing music and he's really good at rapping too. I wanted you to help him. Let him change his mind to accept my offer and be an idol."

"I see, what is his name anyway?"

"Min Yoongi."

"Interesting. Well I'll see what I can do PD-nim." I assured.

"Good. Visit him at his office at room 720 on the 7th floor." I nodded

'This Min Yoongi guy is really lucky to have me to help him'

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi's POV

Ugh. Fucking finally, I'm finish on my damn job. I look at my clock. 12:35 a.m it reads.

I groaned when I heard a knock on the door. Wait, why the hell would there be a knock on my door if all the workers are already gone? I just shrugged my thoughts off and lazily walked towards the door.

I opened it and was met by a carrot boy.

"What are you doing here?" I asked rather harshly.

"So you are Min Yoongi." The carrot guy mumbled.

"Yeah so what?" Instead answering he just pushed me and made his way inside my office.

"Get the fuck out of here." I snarled. The one thing I really hate is being disturbed while working.

"I can't do that. I'm here to help you."

"What the actual fuck are you saying? I don't need your help carrot head. So I suggest you get the fuck outta here." I said while trying to push him

"Are you really that fat to be that damn heavy?" I mumbled

"Baby boy, there's a big difference in muscles and fats."

"I give up." I said while throwing my hands in the air. I went back to my table and started finishing my works. Clearly ignoring the carrot head.

"Baby boy."

"Babe."

"Cupcake."

"Baby boy, I swear if you don't stop ignoring me I'll fuck you here right now." The fuck...

Soon I found myself being pinned by the wall, caged by the carrot head.

"What the fuck are you doing? Get the hell off of me." I growled

"No can do baby boy. I already gave you a warning but you chose to ignore it."

"Fuck y-"

"Hey Yoongi, I need-ohhh." I immediately pushed carrot head off of me and look at PD-nim

"PD-nim what are you doing here? I thought you already went home?" I asked cooly

"Why, don't want any moments being interrupted?" He asked with a smirk

"Ugh whatever." I said then grabbed my things.

"Where are you going?" PD-nim asked

"Home." I said then walked out