Chapter 6

3rd Person's POV

"Good morning Yoongi!" Jimin cheerfully greeted when he spot the mint hair boy.

"It's hyung to you shithead." The mint boy mumbled.

"C'mon Yoongi! My studio is this way!" Jimin said. Ignoring Yoongi's mumbles as he dragged him to his studio.

.

.

.

"Welcome to my studio Yoongi." Jimin said while flashing Yoongi his famous eyes smile as he showed his studio to the older.

"I said it's hyun-- never mind." The older let his yes roam around the younger's studio. 'Not bad' he thought to himself.

"Let's start." Yoongi said.

"Alright." Yoongi sat on the chair then took out a sheet of paper and his favorite pen as he started writing some ideas for their new song.

"What kind of ideas would you like to put in the song?" He asked the younger who was staring at him. Oblivious on what he had just said.

"Hey." Yoongi said then snapped his finger infront of Jimin's face which cause the said boy to stop day dreaming about the older boy infront of him.

"W-what did you say?" He stuttered while blushing crimson red because the guy he had stared for a long time had caught him in the act.

"I said what ideas would you like to put in the song?" The older repeated

"Ummm, I like to describe myself as a great idol. Not just someone who can be easily be stepped on. Someone that people can look up to." He explained

"Okay then." The other replied as he jotted down the ideas that the younger had given.

"Who is your favorite idol?" The older asked not even sparring the younger a glance as he continued jotting down the ideas.

"Tony Montana."

"Alright then. Just give me a couple of days before making this song."

"Okay." The younger nodded

"Well if you'll excuse me, my work here is done so I get the rest of the day of." The Ming hair boy said as he stood up and stretched his muscles.

He grabbed his things as he make his way to the door but was stopped when a hand grabbed his wrist.

"Wait."

Sorry for the short chapter.