chapter 4. I love this man

Dan's POV

As phil pulled out of the kiss we relised that the cafe was closing so i suggested we go home, (I knew that he would be scared as by home i ment the place we used to live together) even though phil agreed to come back home I could see that he was worried so i tryed to take his mind of it by talking about his favourite thing which was anime witch niether of us had watched since we has split, I promised him that when we got home we could binge watch all the anime we would userly watch together. We finally got home and he stopped at the front door . I tryed to reassure him and tell him and tell him that everything will be okay and that i love him.
We finally got in side and phil just stood in the door way I told him to sit down and to make himself at home as we sat on the oposite sides of the sofa it felt very awkward so i tryed to pull phil over to me to get him to give me  a cuddle. He finally agreed and it was the best felling ever that the boy I love was touching me after a long few weeks. I had missed him so much that while he was cuddling me i found my self wanting more i wanted to fell his body on mine like we used to. Phil pulled away and said so are you gonna put this anime on then. I humbly agreed and put all our faverouite anime on..

Phil's pov
we finally got through the door and i was so scared I stood there like a lemon thinking how good it felt to be home but how badly i had treated the boy of my dreams in this very house.
I was snapped out of my thoughts when dan said sit down i don't bite you know I looked at him and weakly  smiled .
We sat at opposite ends of the sofa wich was super awkward .
I felt dans hand trying to pull me over to him I tryed to pull away but ended up giving in and wrapped my arms around him .
I felt so much in that one hug that i wanted more i wanted to feel his bear body on mine like we used to . To save any embarrassment i pulled away and said to dan well are you gonna put this anime on then.

Dans pov
After watching anime for hours I look at phil who had  laid his head on my chest and fell asleep. I turned the telly of ,woke phil and said to him come on baby let's got to bed. In that moment my world felt whole aging. Phil looked at me through sleepy eyes and said "what do you mean let's go to bed? I can go home if you would like."
I looked  straight back at him and said this is your home now let's go to bed. I led him through to what was our bedroom and in his sleepy state phil did as he was told he got out of his clothes and got in to bed.
I took my time getting ready for bed, befor i started to change i went to brush my teeth and from the bathroom i could hear phil calling my name I knew he was tierd and when hes tierd he always wants to cuddle.
When id got back to the bedroom where phil was.
I laid next to him he was so sleepy that all he wanted to do is cuddle.

Phil's pov

Dan and i had been watching anime for hours I had laid on him and fell asleep while watching it. When dan woke me up he said "come on baby let's go to bed." In my sleepy but shocked state I replied with
what do you mean let's go to bed? I can go home if you would like."
Dan gave me a look as if to say boy dont you dare and quickly said this is your home now let's go to bed . I did as I was told I didn't want to lose this boy aging so i followed him to what used to be our bedroon and got out of my clothes and in to bed while dan went to the bathroom to brush his teeth.
While I was alone in the bedroom i started to call dans name
i was sleepy and wanted to cuddle the man i love. I knew that by cuddling him and being able to touch his skin i would get super horny.
Dan soon came back in to the room and laid next to me of course i wanted to cuddle him he laid his head on my chest and started moving his hand in a Patten on my chest. Dan knew what he was doing he knew that it would make me want him to suck me off.
He continued to do this and plant a kiss on my chest for what seemed like forever.
I was enjoying what dan was doing i enjoyed his touch I had missed his touch and his love.

Dans pov

As I lied next to the man I  loved I put my head on his chest and started makeing a Patten of movement on chest  with my hand I new that he would like this in fact he would love it I always used to do it to him when we were cuddling . I had missed the way he would cuddle me and the way is skin was always so soft. I knew that doing this would make phil want more. It always made phil want more I carried on and started planting kisses  on his body. I had missed makeing phil happy.
As the night went on I notice my self and phil both getting hard I started to run my hand down Phil's chest towards his dick. I looked at phil who was still in the same sleepy state as when we got in to bed and smiled at him I continued to run my hand down when Phil looked at me and instantly knew what i wanted to do without saying anything he nodded at me to continue i carried on planting kisses of Phil's chest and started leaving little love bites on his body and thighs I ran my tounge along the underneath of his dick and around the tip before I closed my mouth around it as I slid my mouth down so his cock would hit the back of my throate I tried to hide  my gags of being deep throated. Phil let out a moan  I knew it would make him excited and want more.

Phil's pov
Dan had continued to leave little kisses on my body and had started to make his way down towards my dick he looked at me and I new what he wanted i gave him a nod to continue as he continued he past my dick and i let out a little wimper I really wanted his mouth around my cock he past it and started leaving little love bites on my thighs and body he knew what he was doing he finally showed my dick some attention and as he finally wrapped his mouth around my dick and slid his mouth down my cock so it hit the back of his throat I let out a moan I could see dan trying to hide the gags of being deep throated but i was loving it.
While he was sucking my dick he ran his hand along my gooche while putting a little bit of pressure that sent me over the edge I was littrally begging dan to pound me i wanted him inside me i wanted to fell him hit my prostate he pulled away and went to the side table draw  grabed the lube, a cock ring, a condom and some neck ties.

Dans pov
While I was sucking Phil's cock I ran my hand down his gooche I started to put a little pressure and it sent phil over the edge I pulled away went to the side table drawer to grab a few things manily a condom and lube I also grabed a couple of neck ties.
I tied Phil's hands to the bed to stop him playing with his dick
I then went back to his dick and continued to make him moan i could see that he was starting to fell it churning up in side him so i  slid the cock ring on him to stop him cumming before it was time . I wanted us to cum together .

Phil's pov
He came back and grabed my hands and tied them to the bed I new that we had a safe word incase it was too much. He the went back to my dick and continued to make me moan as I was starting to fell it churning up in side me he slid the cock ring on. He grabed the lube leathers his hand up and gently pressed a finger against my hole he slowly pushed it in starting to streach me out he managed to hit my prostate with every thrust I was in heaven at this point.

Dans pov
I could see that phil had started to leak pre cum wich I swiftly licked of his stomach. I grabed the lube and lubed my fingers up I told phil that i was going to insert a finger phil looked so fucked out already all he could do was nod I slowly inserted my finger and found his prostate and with every thrust I hit his prostate. I slowly added another finger in a sissor motion to streach him out I soon add a third and after a while he was stretched out enough.

Phil pov
I wanted to cum so badly that i was bubbling pre cum  that was met with his mouth dan soon said he was going to add another and then a third until I was stretched out enough for him he grabed the lube and the condom and applied it with a couple of tugs to his dick he guided my legs up around his waist lined his dick up with my hole and slowly thrused in.
Dan started kissing and sucking my neck . "Dan bloody move will you" as he started thrusting he changed possion so that with every thrust he hit my prostate .
"Dan please let me cum" I said I need to cum. Dan laughed and carried on hitting my prostate I was begging dan
to let me cum. He finally took the cock ring of just as he moaned my name I new he had filled me up he rode his orgasm just as I came while moaning   his name.
We were both coverd in cum but we did care he untied me and collapsed on me.

Dans pov
I grabed the lube and the condom and applied it with a couple of tugs to my dick i guided his legs up around my  waist and  lined my  dick up with his  hole and i slowly thrused in.
I started kissing and sucking his neck . As phil moans and says
"Dan bloody move will you" i did as phil had so politly requested I  changed possion so that with every thrust i hit his prostate . I heard phil moaning with pleasure and then begging for me to let him cum
"Dan please let me cum I need to cum". I looked at him and  laughed and i carried on hitting his  prostate with every thrust i had picked up friction and rythem, To the point phil was begging me to let him cum
I  finally took the cock ring of his dick just as I was about to cum i moaned Phil's name and  I rode my  orgasm out and with a few more thrust   phil came while moaning   my name.
I  untied him and collapsed on to his chest . When I got up to clean up phil started to whine and stated makeing grabby hands at me i knew he was happy.
I grabed the wet wipes from Phil's table and cleaned my self and phil up
I climbed back in to bed with phil and we fell asleep