Chapter 1

~13 years later~

      Sitting in a circle, in a dimly lit cave, sat a pack of wolves in the evening. In the circle though, was a young girl about the age of 18 or 19, she had long white-ish hair and pale blue eyes. She was sitting in the same manner as the wolves themselves.

      Today, we celebrate the day when our little pup was found alone and saved. Today we celebrate the arrival of Allyce," announced the wolf just next to the girl, it had grey fur and bright yellow eyes, the Alpha or Amos, as it was known as. "I brought her here when she was just a tiny pup, but now she is grown-"
       A loud thundering noise was heard in the distance. Five little wolf pups, not much bigger than a newborn puppy, rushed into the cave where they were all sitting. They ran in tripping over their own feet, their tales between their legs symbolizing that they were scared. The five of them each dove and jumped into Allyce's lap.
        "What happened," asked Amos.
         One of the pups raised its head and responded fearfully, "The monsters beyond the woods started to roar, and it sounded like they were coming close."
         "Monsters? I've only heard stories since I was a pup. I didn't think they actually existed," Allyce said, shocked that the things she feared were real. Amos had told her stories of terrible monsters called humans, and their loud weapons. The cave they resided in was pretty deep into the forest. Allyce had never actually seen a human and didn't believe that they had existed anywhere but from the stories that were shared.
         "Yes well, Allyce I must speak to you," Amos said hesitantly, "Liecia, take the pups and have them lay down, it's been a long day, they must be tired. Allyce come with me,"Amos said.

~Allyce's POV~

          Amos took me into the woods, and we started walking along the path that we always walk on when we talk. "Allyce, do you remember where I found you?" Amos questioned.
         "Not clearly, I just remember waking up on your back," I responded.
         Amos turned and started walking in a direction on the path that we never walked down. We walked for what seemed five minutes, in silence.
         We came to a clearing in the trees, nothing special, a few patches of wildflowers, mushrooms and other fungi around some fallen tree branches and big rocks around the rim of the clearing. In a matter of seconds, I got dizzy and the trees around me started spinning around, the last thing I remember seeing was Amos jumping in front of me to catch me from falling and hitting my head.

         When I woke up, I was in a different part of the forest, a part that had been long forgotten. It was near the front of the forest, next to a clear field and in the distance were tall structures. I saw a human that looked very familiar, but I couldn't remember where I had seen her before. Holding her hand was a smaller version of other. It had white fur, like me. They were walking into the forest. Just before they entered the woods, the small one looked in my direction and had the same eyes as me.... It. Was. Me!?
         But how was that possible?
         They finally disappeared fully into the trees. I ran after them. Normally I would be able to run pretty quick, but when I tried, it seemed as though something heavy was pulling me back.
         Somehow after a second of me trying to run after them, I somehow showed up behind a few trees and small bushes. They were standing there. The human was kneeled down so she was then closer to the height of....me? The pup? Small human? The bigger one was crying, still holding the smaller one's hand. It started talking, in a language I did not recognize. I tried to listen but for some reason my hearing wasn't as good as it normally is. I heard it mumble some words though, none of which I understood.
         "....father......leave.......hurt.......stay.....live......special," that was all I could make out, but I didn't understand.
         The bigger one started crying even more, the smaller me was trying to comfort it, I don't know why. All humans have done is destroy the peaceful lives we wolves live. I don't trust them, not at all. The older one stood from where it was, bent over and kissed the forehead of the small one, dropped something in it's hand and ran off toward the opening of the forest.

•••••••

          I woke up, sweating, breathing heavily and I was lying on the ground in the clearing. Amos was next to me watching over me to keep me safe. He turned and said,"Good you have woken, we should be getting back to the cave, it's getting dark and the pups must be hungry."
          I looked around, the sun was setting I must have been asleep for most of the afternoon. I turned to Amos and asked, "Amos, what.. am..... I?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey guys hope you liked this chapter. If you guys want me to keep writing then go ahead and comment. Again, I will try to upload as much as possible, but school!!!!!! Anyways, see y'all later!