Chapter 1.

Every breath you take.
——————————————————

Seokjin is a normal, quiet person that is invisible in the classroom. Namjoon just a overly popular guy with lot of friends. Everyday Seokjin just dreams to be a popular person like his big crush Namjoon. he would do anything to be as popular and powerful as Namjoon, to just not being bullied. To have friends, but he does it himself kinda. And to be true Namjoon lives a cross the streets and

Everyday

He

Stalks

Him.

Seokjin watch him throw his windows with a binocular, He knows were he is. every. day. every. night. He knows everything about Namjoon, he knows that his ex was his first and that Namjoon doesn't like a meal without meat. That his last ex cheated with Jimin. Seokjin was obsessed with him. He had photos on the backside of his bookcase so his mom wouldn't see it.

He knows which classes Namjoon has and at what time. Namjoon doesn't know it yet but

He

Belongs

To

Him.

Everyday at school Seokjin was bullied with Namjoon's watch. But he still loved him.

"Hey Loser, were have you been!" Hoseok said. Seokjin hated that guy, Hoseok loves to smash his books out of his hands. "I was sick." Seokjin said a bit soft. "But who is gonna pay my lunch?" Taehyung said with a girl in his arm. A player, he loves to play with girls hearts. Seokjin would never do that with Namjoon like his ex played him. "Fucking answer!" Taehyung pushed Seokjin. "I-I I dont have money with me." "Too bad, you are gonna pay us some how." Hoseok said laughing. "I have to call my mom now, Goodbye." Seokjin started running with Hoseok and Taehyung after him.

He throw his books to them and Taehyung tripped and fell but Hoseok was still after him. Seokjin was scared as always and didn't look in front of him. He bummed in to Namjoon, they both fell down and Hoseok graphed Seokjin by his arm. "Hey Hoseok isn't time to stop already?!" Namjoon said while getting up. "He still on me money." "You should leave him alone men." Yoongi walked to Namjoon. "Fam what happend?" He asked while getting a cigarette. "Some kid bummed in to me, no worries."

"Aight men." Yoongi now focussed at Seokjin. "Who are you anyway?" He blow smoke in Seokjin face and he stared the coughing. "I'm Seokjin, Am in the same class as Hoseok." "Oh you're that kid that likes to stalk Namjoon." Yoongi laughed. "T-T-Thats not true!" Namjoon looked at Seokjin and saw that He was about to cry. "Lets go guys he had enough for today." Namjoon said and everyone walked away.

Like always he crawled in to a corner in lunchtime. "Haha look at him." "What a loser." "I heard he is a stalker." Seokjin heard everything, every conversation. "Yoongi there is a party tonight wanna come." Namjoon said. "Aight men how late." "11 pm my house." Of course Seokjin heard that and guess his plans are made.

He stalked Namjoon for awhile and went home. "Hey honey how was your day?" He's mom asked. She turned around. "Oh my honey are you okay." Seokjin walked in with a bleeding nose and some brushes on his body because he fell of a wall. "I'm okay mom, i have to do home work." He walked upstairs and did his homework. He laughed out loud because of tonight. Seokjin knows there would be girls and everytime Namjoon would have sex with one of them, but this time its gonna be different.

This time he would notice Seokjin some way. Maybe he would fall out the window because he would hold it in his front yard. Seokjin laughed again.

Yeah this time Namjoon would notice him....
Again!.