Chapter 2.

Notice me, U will notice me
——————————————————

Its was 11 PM now and Seokjin was watching Namjoon in his front yard. A couple of girls just went to him and talked with him. They were pretty drunk. Even though Namjoon and Seokjin were childhood friends, he turned his back when they got to college. The music was blasting in the front yard. Why in the front yard? Seokjin thought. One girl tried to kiss Namjoon now and Seokjin got bad. He sat in his window frame and watch the girl closer. He had planned this out so he had already something soft underneath his window so he could fall. His mom was a sleep now and his little brother too, Jungkook. Jungkook is a cool high schooler, even cooler that Seokjin and often he bullied he's brother too for being a loser and a stalker.

Namjoon was looking at the window of Seokjin that was now just looking outside. He waved at Namjoon and lent a bit forward. Yoongi walked up to Namjoon to ask him why Seokjin was waving only to see him fall. Luckily Seokjin fell good so he didn't hurt anything. The people screamed and Namjoon runned up to the other house were Seokjin was laying still. "Fam tf are u okay." Namjoon asked. First time he talked to him again. "Yeah im fine thank u." Seokjin said standing up again, with a few bruises and a bloody nose because of the fall. (He get bloody noses fast). "Man be careful." Namjoon said being nice to him for once. "Yeah i-i-m sor-r-r-y." Seokjin said shyly. Namjoon looked up and down at the boy. "Are u interested to come over to my party, getting laid etc." Namjoon asked. 'Omg Omg Omg this can't be real.' Seokjin thought. "Yeah i'll come." He walked with Namjoon over to his house where girls were drunk and at drugged and Yoongi was stoned as fuck.

"Namjoon tf is he doing here?!" Yoongi yelled. "Stfu its my party!" Namjoon yelled back pushing Yoongi out his way. Seokjin entered Namjoon's house to smoke everywhere. "Namj-j-j-joon i think i have to g-g-go?" Seokjin said while seeing people spacing out and smoking weed. "Why u just came here!" Namjoon laughed. "Are u scared of a bit of drugs?" He asked Seokjin while looking in his eyes. Of course Seokjin begin to blush. "N-n-n-noo." He answered. 'Fam you're scared as fuck whot do u mean?!' Seokjin thought. He walked with Namjoon shyly to his room to get bandages done.

He came in Namjoon's room where nobody came. "I don't like it when people come in my room. So your the first one lmao." Namjoon said seeing Seokjin looking at his room. "Haha thank you." "Come sit down, am getting the med kit." Seokjin sat down on Namjoon's bed. Namjoon head to go down because some basterd needed it too. Seokjin the creep that he is started to take pictures of Namjoon's room with his phone. Before Namjoon walked he had take a lot of photos of different places in his room. "So I'm back, Sorry men someone fell of the stairs." He laughed a bit. "So how did you fell?" Namjoon asked placing himself infront of Seokjin. "I-I-I really don't know." Seokjin said shyly. "You gotta be carefull men jisoos." He said putting bandages on Seokjin's arm. "Yea Haha i know." Seokjin looked at Namjoon this is the first time he was so close to him. "I kinda like it to stay here. Would u join me to stay here?" Namjoon asked sitting next to Seokjin. "Ye-e-ea of course."

And the next moment Seokjin and Namjoon were laying on the bed, talking for hours like they just to do back in high school. "I missed u buddy." Namjoon said making Seokjin blush. "Haha i missed u too." "Why don't you hang with me more often." Namjoon asked and this time out real friendliness. "I don't know. I mean your friends don't like me and i am a A list student so i have to keep that up." Seokjin answer as the true nerd he was. "Yeah i know, i'm really sorry that they are like that." Seokjin looked up at Namjoon. "But u often bully me too or just completely ignore me." "They are my friends, if I don't follow them I won't be so popular." Namjoon answered making Seokjin uncomfortable. "I'm sorry i have to go, its almost 4 AM." Seokjin walked out and Namjoon followed him. "Hey Seokjin wait!" Seokjin just runned the stairs of and the front door out. Walking to his house only to be stopped by Namjoon. 'Namjoon has touched me :)))))'  "Okay I'm sorry men, I shouldn't just turn my back on you like i did. But I'll promise i will be better please give me a chances." "Okay but I really have to go." Seokjin said almost running to his room.

"I said so, I said so, I said so." He said to himself, placing his Phone to a cored that connected him to his laptop. He took the photos of Namjoon's room of his phone and printed them out. He turned his bookcase and places the photos on the backside of the bookcase. "Awesome!" He said while jumping on his bed. He turned his bookcase again and layed on bed. "This was a perfect night!!" Seokjin said falling asleep with cuts and bruises and blood out his nose he forgot to clean up so his mom wouldn't notice it.

[Namjoon Pov]

Finally the fucking party was over. Yoongi was asleep on the couch and i think he probably won't wake up for a long time. It was about 5:30 am and Namjoon went stairs straight to his bed. When he was laying on bed he thought about a lot of things before he feel asleep. "Seokjin is kinda cute tho lmao." He said to himself, in fact he was bisexual and nobody knew. Not even Yoongi, he would get bullied like Jimin that after going with his ex turned out to be gay and had a crush on Taehyung.

Namjoon: Yeah he is cute
Seokjin: He will be mine