Chapter 4.

Seokjin woke up in a rare bed he hasn't known in awhile, the room looked so good. He hadn't see it in a while. Still unstable by last night and had a lot of hickeys in his neck. How is he gonna explain this to Hoseok and Taehyung wen the see him at school even though its weekend he was already worried. Putting on his clothes and walking downstairs, seeing a letter from Namjoon on the kitchen table.

Had a lot of fun last night we should do it again ;) food in the fridge! Am out with Yoongi and Hoseok sadly Mingyo is with me too ;-;.
See u later xoxo Joonz

The butterflies couldn't leave Seokjin's stomach. He ren upstairs to grab his camera and put it in his backpack, he doesn't have a key to the house but there was a key under the door mat. Running the door out to search for Namjoon, he know were he justly hang out but he didn't know if he was there. Yes he was there smoking with Mingyo, Yoongi and Hoseok. Taking out his camera, snapping some photos of them zooming in on Namjoon face of course. Climing on a bit of wall, clickin more photos until it happend..

He slipped of the wall and hit the ground.

A lot 'Bang' made the boys look up from there smoking session. "What the fuck was that." 'Fuck Fuck Fuck i need to hide!' Seokjin crawled behind a tree, trying to control his breathing. "I swear I heard something!" "Let it go Yoonz." A high scream left Mingyo throat, the moment she saw Seokjin. 'Oh no shut the fuck up!'  "OMG are you okay, you under blood!" She screamed, Seokjin heard the footsteps of Namjoon and in a panic move he pushed Mingyo down and ren away. He was running like sonic. Down the streets to Namjoon's house. He grabbed the key from underneath the mat, in panic he tried to open the door. When he was inside Seokjin walked to the bathroom trying to rinse of the blood he had on his sleeves and face.

He heard the door click out of lock, he ren to there bedroom hide the camera. "Seokjin ? Are you home?" Namjoon yelled, weakly Seokjin tried to answer back. "Am h-h-home." Namjoon walked up stairs. He opened the door, he just stared at Seokjin who was trying to get out his t-shirt, exposing his wounds from today or even earlier. "What happend." "Haha nothing Namjoon i just fell off the stairs here." "Oh but your bleeding, let me help you?" He grabbed the medical kit. "You don't have to." Seokjin stumpeld but Namjoon already pushed him on the bed and started to help him.

"Thank you." Seokjin whispered. "No problem." Namjoon nodded laying down on his bed. "Mingyo was pushed down today." He sighed "After that i had to leave because she was crying no stop. To be honest I don't like her but as a popular person i have to raise." "I don't understand that but it kinda makes sense." Seokjin sighs. "I just wanna be with the one i love." Namjoon looked at Seokjin, putting a string behind his ear. "You know just someone i love." Pulling Seokjin to him, kissing him softly. "Someone i love." Climing on Seokjin's lap pushing him down. "I love.." he kissed the male underneath them, roughly. Tongue slipping in, roaming his hands over his body. Sucking on his under lip. A moan left the submissive mouth from the boy underneath. "N-N-Namjoon stop." Seokjin moaned out.

"Okay am heading to bed, do want you want downstairs." Namjoon said irritated. "Am sorry." Seokjin said walking downstairs.

Sorry for not updating this book, with this story i have kinda writer block haha 😂 sorry i'll try to write more in this story!

Don't forget my other books

🦖Avaroar out🦖