Chapter 3. 18+

After that night Namjoon has been nicer to Seokjin even though his friend still bully Seokjin he didn't mind it anymore, often Namjoon would stop them. "Honey, breakfast is done." "Coming!" Seokjin said walking down stairs seeing his Brother and Father stop talking the moment he walked in. "Come sit down hon." His mom said walking with his breakfast to the table, he sat down and felt the judgement of his father. "So son what have you been up too?" He staid while cutting in his pancakes. "Just studying." "Hmm so that why there is blood and bruises on you face." "Hey stop it!" His mom yelled but this time he didn't want to sit still anymore. "You know if you were home more often you would know." Seokjin said, a loud gasp filled the room. "What did you say little punk." "You should be home more often and stop fucking other woman and blame mom for not working hard enough!! you have to be happy that she is still with you!" His father stood up and Seokjin's mom let her pancakes fall out of her hand. A loud smack left the room filled with a collapsing chair falling on his back. Seokjin stood up to pack his stuff.

"Your a discrete of a father." He said walking out. He went to Namjoon's house hoping he was alone but as always Yoongi was at his house. "Whot do u want stalker?" Yoongi said blowing smoke in his face again. "I just need to talk to Namjoon." Seokjin said while coughing. "Yoongi leave him alone!" Namjoon said from the back, he walked to the front door with his new girlfriend in his arm. "Oh Mingyo you here, nevermind haha." Seokjin said. "Wait up? Did somethin happen, he seem a bit bruised up on your cheek and again a blood nose." Namjoon signed. "Seokjin tell me what happend." "I fell down again, silly me!" Namjoon looked at him, up and down. "You can't fall down like that, please come in." He pushed Mingyo away and went with Seokjin upstairs.

"What did happen?" "My dad is back home, he doesn't approve of my "lifestyle" he i pushing mom to hard while his is fucking other woman. But wen i said something he punched me and i fell of my chair and hit with the back of my head the floor." Namjoon was is shock. "I just don't have a house to sleep at, i mean im not going back there." "U can sleep here! I have a extra mattress we could put that in my room for a while until you find a apartment or something." "No I cant take that offer! I just go sleep at a sauna or something." "Jinnie im standing on it, please stay here! My folks would understand they have know you since like forever. They even know the abuse you father did to you." Seokjin started to cry now. "I am sorry that am a fuck up, thank you." He said while looking at Namjoon who was cleaning Seokjin's nose. "But i have to go." Seokjin said stood up and walked out the door. "Hey where you going?" "Picking up some stuff."

Seokjin ran to his house and begin to grab his stuff. "W-w-what are you doing?" His mom walked in and saw that Seokjin was packing his stuff. "Here." His mom helped him to get his stuff together. "Text me anytime." His mom kissed him on his cheek and Seokjin ran out again.

That evening was really weird. He was sitting in the living room with Namjoon and Yoongi, his girlfriend already left. While Namjoon and Yoongi were smoking pot, Seokjin just sat next to them. "Hey Seokjin!" Yoongi yelled out. He just nodded. "Are you in love with Namjoon?" He just straight up asked. "No Namjoon and i are just childhood friends." Yoongi just nodded. "If you need me im upstairs." Seokjin said and walked upstairs to Namjoon's bedroom were his bed was laying. He layed on his mattress and just started to cry, eventually he fell asleep. At 3 am he woke up to a man kissing his neck. "What?!" Seokjin scream out but was soon hushed by a very strong man. "It's okay, Seokjin i like you." Namjoon said with his husky voice. "N-n-namjoon this is wrong!" Seokjin tried to get out his grip but the strong hands held him in place. Namjoon started to grind on him while kissing his neck, leaving hickys everywere. "N-N-Namjoon." "Yes?" He said kissing him more down. "I-i-i'm a virgin." Seokjin said shyly and he feeled a smirk again his lower belly. "Don't worry."

He pulled on Seokjin's underwear, seeing his harden member jump up. "Already?" Namjoon laughed. He put Seokjin's member in his mouth and started to bob his head. "Ahh No Namjoon!" Seokjin moaned out while Namjoon swirled his tongue around the tip. Soft and sweet moans left Seokjin's mouth letting Namjoon feel butterflies for the first time. Feeling Seokjin's member twitch in his mouth, he started to go faster. Seokjin's moans got louder and eventually came in Namjoon's mouth and his own stomach. He swallowed the bitter liquid and looked at Seokjin who was laying in sweat. Namjoon cleaned him up and himself and layed on his bed.

That night Seokjin couldn't sleep, because Namjoon gave him head. It was so weird his crush who i stalk everyday, just gave him head. WHAT IS LIVE AM I RIGHT! but even though he just gave Seokjin head.

Namjoon

Is

Gonna

Take

My

Virginity

Seokjin thought.