Chapter 1

Roman was just an ordinary, teenage boy. He was good-looking, fit from working out on the football team. He has bushy, dirty blonde hair and baby blue eyes. His skin was tanned and toned from many hours on the field. With broad shoulders, medium sized muscles, and a six pack. He had sharp features especially in his jaw. He is about 6'1.

Today, Roman was heading to his high school. It was his first day of senior year. It was a beautiful day in Panama City, Florida. Birds were chirping, children were playing, laughter was heard everywhere he went. He was walking, even though he had a car, to school since he didn't live very far from the school. He had a good feeling about today. He felt something exciting and adventurous would come into his life.

"This day couldn't go any better," he thought. Then he saw her. The most gorgeous girl he had ever seen in his entire life! She had a flawless hourglass figure and a clear complexion. She looked to be about 5'7. Her rare purple eyes that were very bright because of the black eyeliner and mascara looked so deep that he could get lost in them for eternity. Her hair was an unusual ombre with black at the top that gradually goes gray then pure white at the tips. She was wearing black shorts that were about to her mid-thigh that showed off her long, tanned legs, a black T-shirt that says "find yourself be that" on it, and black, fancy wedges. He was speechless. The whole world stopped when he saw her walk on the sidewalk across the street. She looked like she was going to school too with her black and white designer backpack.

"I wonder what school she is going to?" he said to himself. He starred hopelessly at her. When she was finally out of sight, he snapped back to reality and continued his walk to school while thinking of the mystery girl.