𝟬𝟬𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀hormonal teenagers

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

002. 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒!
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ───  𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴, 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙽 𝙶𝙾
❝ get your beautiful ass up, and go get dressed ❞

 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒!➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ───  𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴, 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙽 𝙶𝙾❝ get your beautiful ass up, and go get dressed ❞

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

𝖮𝖭𝖲𝖣𝖠𝖦, 11:30 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

          LANI sat at an empty table, with her brows furrowed as she read a book. A pair of doe eyes watching her intently from across the room. She giggled reading her book; Harry Potter; And The Prisoner Of Azkaban. The boy watched in amusement, wondering what could be so enticing with the book. Chris sat beside William wondering what he was so amused by. Following his gaze he noticed it was the brunette from Monday. He hadn't seen much of her or her blonde friend since the cafeteria incident. Tilting his head he watched as she was immersed by her book. He never really knew a girl who would read in her free time, he wondered why she wasn't with anyone.

William looked to his best friend seeing that knowing smirk on his angelic features. The dark eyed boy kicked his thigh, shaking his head 'no' Chris rolled eyes, "Why? Calling dibs?" He asked in boredom. Watching as his girlfriend spoke with her loud bus friends, William shook his head once again.

Chris rolled his eyes at his best friend wondering what was wrong with the boy, it was just a girl. He thought to himself.

William didn't know why but he didn't want the girl anywhere near his friends. She seemed different then the others. He never witnessed a girl with her beauty, almost cry because of some jokes over a sketch, nonetheless read in her free time. Unless the woman had some importance to the green eyed girl. Her presence it self screamed, 'innocent' to him. He could tell by the way she'd retreat when people would look her way. But she also seemed confident in the way she dressed. It confused the boy.